Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic of the Pioneer P4000... basic pioneer double din.. no nav only dvd,cd,mp3 with an ipod cord hookup.. Got a silver dash kit that will match on the way it just hasnt came in yet.. Will try to get pics up as soon as it gets in!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not sure if you made the links correctly...

Are these just pics of the radio from crutchfield or something? You could just say which one you got... better yet, wait til u get it, install, then post.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
na man thats a pic i took of it installed.. i installed it a couple weeks ago.. link seems to be working fine to me.. im not stupid dude im well aware of how and when to post

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I fixed your link for ya jshak...you clicked on the

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man. Its not the best pic but i dont have the best camera :shrug:

·
Registered
31 Posts
jshak07 said:
na man thats a pic i took of it installed.. i installed it a couple weeks ago.. link seems to be working fine to me.. im not stupid dude im well aware of how and when to post
Dude, it was a bad day at work when I read this thread. I didn't see the pic and got aggravated. I have seen to many people post dumb shit like "would it be cool if..." and "should i get this headunit/subwoofer that is super expensive and i will never actually buy?"

Again, my bad.

Oh, and as for the camera thing. You probably had the camera set to not flash so it wouldnt reflect off the face. This is a good idea, but doesn't always work for cameras. I needs to be able to see edges clearly to take the snapshot, and if it is too dark, it will slowly try to guess where the edges are... causing a blurry picture. best thing to do is 1) try to get as much light from the back as possible OR 2) get a better camera.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya man i need a new one but i would rather spend my money on speakers! :peace: guess when it comes time to post pics from now on i will jus have to steal the girlfriends camera!! :rockon:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just bought a new one. Canon SD1100IS. Its one of their nicer slim-lines (elphs). I used to work at best buy selling cameras and camcorders so I know a few things about em. Like I said, I recommend Canons.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got the color matched dash kit installed!! Will try to get some pics tonight or tomorrow.. sidenote It was a royal PITA! compared to the black one that I installed a couple months ago. Who knew two dash kits that do the same thing have two totally different ways of being installed! :shrug:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
very nice. I just got all my shiz installed on my car. its post on another site (general ford forums, not a escape site), under Sound/Security.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts