Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry for the downtime, gang.

This time, the motherboard on my primary server failed. Luckily, the new one went in without a hitch, and we're back up.

Again, my apologies!

-JP

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
It's ok JP !!!!

:cry: :cry: Tears of Joy !!!! SOOO Happy our second home is back up again !!! :yes:

Thank You. You have no idea how much I missed this place !!! :)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awww!!! Thanks! I missed y'all, too!!!

See what happens when I ask for t-storms? I get a zapped motherboard instead.

I wonder what would happen if I asked for a Blizzard right now...

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
jpark said:

See what happens when I ask for t-storms? I get a zapped motherboard instead.

LOL !!! I know that we all owe you at least one blizzard, probably a life time supply ( The edible kind, that is ). :yes: :)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mmmm...lifetime supply of Blizzards...mmm...

:D

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
God, life has been so boring without this site............
Even tuned into the other channel, saw a thread posted by Limshimy, if I recall correctly, asking what had happened, then the usual backstabbing and derogatory comments from the usual posters appeared :cuss: , taking great enjoyment at a few teething troubles :censor: :cuss: , but, guess what, the entire thread dissappeared, as if by magic!!! ;)
Thanks for vaklient efforts, jpark, on getting the site up and running again, your hard work (and, no doubt, expense!) is greatly appreciated :kneel: :kneel:

·
Registered
611 Posts
jpark said:

See what happens when I ask for t-storms?

:party: :yahoo: :wave: Don't ask for a "Snow Blizzard" Cause the snow blower is done put away!!!! Just glad were back and running!!!!!!! Hello everyone !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Even tuned into the other channel, saw a thread posted by Limshimy, if I recall correctly, asking what had happened, then the usual backstabbing and derogatory comments from the usual posters appeared :cuss: , taking great enjoyment at a few teething troubles :censor: :cuss: , but, guess what, the entire thread dissappeared, as if by magic!!! ;)
Thanks for vaklient efforts, jpark, on getting the site up and running again, your hard work (and, no doubt, expense!) is greatly appreciated :kneel: :kneel:
Are you offering everyone a round of Fosters...........? :beer:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...especially with free Foster's!!!

:happy:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
PollKat said:
camusdarrach said:
FOSTERS, that is a swear word in this house, you can have "Timothy Taylors Landlord" :kneel: , or your choice from "Shepard Neames Brewery :woohoo: :kneel: " !!!!
Lager, or massed produced beer.... :stifle: :stifle:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How about Killian's?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
jpark said:
How about Killian's?
Killian's????? never come across that one.
Other option availible is a single malt whiskey from the Highlands of Scotland, preferably from the Orkney Isles, as it has a distinctive peaty taste, but costs £50.00 a bottle :shock: Its nice, with a decent Cuban cigar though ;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Even tuned into the other channel, saw a thread posted asking what had happened, then the usual backstabbing and derogatory comments from the usual posters appeared :cuss: , taking great enjoyment at a few teething troubles :censor: :cuss:
you forgot to mention the outstanding support from prowler in getting the word out!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
prowler said:
camusdarrach said:
Even tuned into the other channel, saw a thread posted asking what had happened, then the usual backstabbing and derogatory comments from the usual posters appeared :cuss: , taking great enjoyment at a few teething troubles :censor: :cuss:
you forgot to mention the outstanding support from prowler in getting the word out!
I apologise, Prowler, you did indeed get the word out, until it was :censor: :wall: ;)

·
Registered
611 Posts
camusdarrach said:
PollKat said:
camusdarrach said:
FOSTERS, that is a swear word in this house, you can have "Timothy Taylors Landlord" :kneel: , or your choice from "Shepard Neames Brewery :woohoo: :kneel: " !!!!
Lager, or massed produced beer.... :stifle: :stifle:
My apologies camusdarrch :kneel: Just got excited that we're back up and running! Thought you were Down under instead of Over Yonder :) How about a Guinness for all ? :beer: PK

·
Registered
611 Posts
prowler said:
I saw it, and I thank you!!!! One bottle of Zaino for Prowler........... :D (to be put on the Tesla for better MPK)

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You're welcome!

I'd like to thank NewEgg and FedEx for getting me the parts in less than 18 hours after I ordered them. Now THAT is service.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The culprit:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts