Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ooops.

Motherboard goes boom while I'm in Florida. When else would that happen? And, of course, I didn't get a chance to work on it until Monday night.

"Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency."

Remember when we went down the first time, after only a few months online? That motherboard popped a cap. Tyan replaced the board, I saved it as a spare, and I never used it again... until this morning.

:D

Sorry about that, folks.

:bag:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
THANKS JP!!!! I was FREAKIN OUT!!!!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,647 Posts
Ean-The-Escape said:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

EC is back!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
What she said!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Seriously, JP, Thank you for getting us back online as quickly as you did. :clap:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
DOWNTIME? What DOWNTIME?
That was UPTIME!!!
Time to value our presence here.It is only at times like that we value the price of a commodity.
Thank you JP and everyone involved to get us back to normal!!!

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
It wasn't even the fact of the website being down. I communicate with most of you here. Some of us participate in FB but quite a few don't. You guys seriously are family to me. I told someone that and they asked where they fell. haha ummm well :lol:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Honestly, I am relieved. There are NO good Escape boards out there besides this one. I looked....and looked....I thought this one was a goner.......nothing but crap out there. BlueOval forums seemed to have a bit of info but very corporate. Although I noticed ECentral had a resurgence in traffic over the past few days.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Ean-The-Escape said:
It wasn't even the fact of the website being down. I communicate with most of you here. Some of us participate in FB but quite a few don't. You guys seriously are family to me. I told someone that and they asked where they fell. haha ummm well :lol:
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Thanks for the quick fix JP! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I was taking a few days away from this site and my Bullitthead friends. I get nutty about being online and don't sign off... :wacko:

So, I come back, er try to sign on and nothing is here. Hmmm. :confused:

I wondered. What happened? What did I miss? :calvin: Where was Moses when the lights went out? :worry:

Could it be that the site was sold without any knowledge :roll: .

Did JP get pinched for something? (Like flying to FL too often) :p

Did the Feds confiscate his computers? (Yeah right! Like that would happen.) :doh:

Hmm.

All of the above were NOT plausible scenarios, so I resolved that a board had failed and there was nothing I could do about it from TX. Resolving that JP was the man :kneel: , and I had nothing to worry about. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts