Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and is so amazed on how capable these little rigs really are in the boonies! I went over some really rough stuff (lots of rocks, steep hills, mud, small tree stumps etc), and no problems arose at all.
Hope to do it again soon!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...hmmm just found out ill be doing MORE offroading tomorrow! yeehaw!
pics to come!

·
Registered
443 Posts
What engine size is it thanks!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
ltlredscape said:
...hmmm just found out ill be doing MORE offroading tomorrow! yeehaw!
pics to come!
Is someone get addicted around here or not?
CAUTION:Rehabilitation does not help with this kind of addiction!!!Proceed at your own risk...and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its the V6
Pics will be soon!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
should be some great pics! I found a trail yesterday... thinking about checking it out.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didnt go through some really ruff stuff today but i went mainly in fields and down this beautiful road...

and through this shallow creek

and in this pic i didnt put my escape out to pasture either LOL!...

all this was for a local charity fundraiser...people would go into the woods and pick up walnuts and sell them at hulling stations and get money for them, not a whole lot but some. my escape had a total of 700 lbs of nuts in the back at the end of the day (i filled up the ENTIRE inside, the nuts werent loose but in bags) believe me u could feel ltl'red was carrying a heavy burden (maybe too much but i removed the rear seats before i did all this) but it was all for a good cause.

Sadly the batteries in my camera went dead so i couldnt take more pics but ill do all this again near the end of the month so more pics to come!
I took the pic of my escape in the field first then switched to b/w mode for the rest.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Thanks for the pix.Beautifull and in B+W!!!What more could you want!
PS:When it comes to photography and film, (cinema, movie) I consider B+W the peak of the peaks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys, more pics soon to come!
The guy that owned the property we went on said he wouldnt even take his tractor down some places that my escape went and he was also amazed on how well little red handled the rocky slopes.
as far as b/w pics go, i agree with SUVford 100% Certain pics look better in b/w

1 - 15 of 15 Posts