Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a JVC KD-AVX2 for sale. I took it out of my 02 Escape before I sold it. It has the proper double din mounting kit and wiring harness already attached to it. Professionally welded. I bought it brand new and still have the box and all manuals for it.
This is a very nice head unit with Dolby 5.1 decoder (5 speaker outputs plus sub), remote control, 3.5" screen, EQ, Sub output, RCA outputs for all channels, reverse camera input, dual zone, etc. I also have the JVC IPOD adapter for it. It will charge and control your ipod from the head unit. I used it as handsfree with my iphone. The sound will come out through your car speakers and the mic in the iphone is sensitive enough to work really well.

I think someone from the forum can benefit from it. I would like to get $ 200 for the whole thing. It is worth new about $600 including the ipod adapter, harness and dash kit.

I am in Vancouver, Canada, but will ship it as long as you cover the shipping charges.

All you have to do is pull the stock stereo out and plug this one in. Ready to plug and play.

Please let me know if you are interested. I have pics of it installed in my Escape.

Thanks,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.