Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Don't know? Looks lower, and more wagon-like. I see the Fusion-like grill -- which I'm sure will be the new norm. Don't they think the wild black cheetos-print paint will draw more attention?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Fusion like for sure!

Do I like the spots? Nah!

But you never know about those Hollywood types, and their wanna be entourage... :tease:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Unless this is just a test mule, I'm actually surprised at how much it hasn't changed. Other than front and rear bumpers and lights (and I'm guessing that it has a new interior), the rest of the body, right down to the mirrors and black lower bodyside, is identical. I hope that Ford isn't starting to fall into a let-it-go-stale habit again.

It looks like Ford is FINALLY going back to amber rear signals, though, and it's about time. This shot shows what looks like LED brake lamps (they may not be, though) and an amber turn signal:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
jpark said:
I'm actually surprised at how much it hasn't changed.
Me too... I didn't even notice the differences in the back that JP pointed out. Looks like a mid-model refresh like they did with the Escape in 05. Same profile, change the front, back and interior a little and tweak the inner workings...

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
if you look close to the rear black cover. you can tell they changed the rear hatch. you can see the double crease just below the window glass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.