Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just having fun during the lunch hour.

Whattaya think? Would Ford go for it? :thumb:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'd buy one if it was the 6.2L that would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I'd go for it, but I think Ford currently has an aversion to small SUV's with off road capabilities. I've often thought how freaking awesome it would be to have a big engine in an Escape and off road suspension.

I still want to see a modern Bronco that is worthy of carrying the name badge.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I actually lol-ed when I saw this. How hilarious would that be? It would be kinda cool to be able to use F-150 wheels, but alas, different wheel bearing and bolt pattern.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
A person could theoretically have a 6.0L Escape with four wheel drive. "Just" install a front end suspension and powertrain (3.0L) under the rear of a front wheel drive 3.0L Escape. Think about that. Two engines, two drivetrains...six liters! 400 hp total! YaaHoo! :yahoo:

That "Just" verbage is the real kicker. It would take some engineering. But if you want to dream... :angel:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I was going to to change out my Intelligent 4X4 and put in a solid front and rear axle, a part time 4X4 wheel drive system with 2 gears and it was close to $10,000 to have it done by an engineer.
The 2004 concept Bronco was going to have the sport track II system in it.

The new Ranger, i read is going to be a pretty awesome off-road ride, with all the goodies.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
What about that turboed 2.X that they were going to put in the SEMA Fiesta? They said 320+ hp somewhere... hello!

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
I would so drive that!!!!! :thumb: I really like the look of that and it would have a pretty sweet name. If I was in charge at Ford I would make it and call it exactly that! :yes: :lol:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Looks great!!! :thumb:

If Fraud just put the grill in, chunky tyres and a few 4wd type accessories I'm sure it would sell.

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
Wow wow wow , i want it so bad, and right now!!!!! with the ecoboost please.

maybe just the grill to please me for now.

great photoshop work

French

·
Registered
338 Posts
I absolutely love it!! very cool!

·
Registered
501 Posts
That pic is awesome!!! I really like the front, is really cool! :thumb: :thumb:

I would buy it! I guess probably Ford could sell it with the 3,7 Currently in the Edge Sport, i would need fewer modifications (i think) 300+ BHP :drool:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad you all enjoy it. Fun stuff to drean about.

·
Registered
443 Posts
the turboed engine with 325+ hp sounds fun

1 - 20 of 21 Posts