Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To advertise the all new Escape-City, I added a sticker to the back of my Tribute.

Cheers for the email Kiki ;)

Hows it look everyone?

·
Registered
122 Posts
WOW, barely got started and you already have decals made up. Full steam ahead boys.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Hey Tribby,
It looks totally awesome!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Wow!!! Me likey, too!

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Me too. How do you get one?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
I just bought a bumper sticker and two caps. Baseballs caps are now to me what shoes are to women. I have about 20 and counting. :lol:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
thats pretty cool. but its too bad i only use magnets.

·
Registered
367 Posts
It's like, totally rad, dude! :party:

It's cool! I'd like to get one, but I'm waiting for a static cling version. :wink:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Stryford said:
It's like, totally rad, dude! :party:

It's cool! I'd like to get one, but I'm waiting for a static cling version. :wink:
You can put it on the rear glass. That's what I always do. They come right off, but who would really want to take the sticker for the City off? :wink:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Everyone! :smile:

They are quite easy to remove (I put the other one on lopsided yesterday) :bang:

I stuck Escape-City stickers on my 2 friends' Tributes/Escapes today at school. :lol:

One owns an XLS with 270,000kms on it. It looks as though it's never been washed or serviced.
I drove it to a party the other night. Now I know what the dredded "Shudder" feels like.
I now also know how it feels to be almost thrown through the windscreen on every gear change.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Tribby said:
Thanks Everyone! :smile:

They are quite easy to remove (I put the other one on lopsided yesterday) :bang:

I stuck Escape-City stickers on my 2 friends' Tributes/Escapes today at school. :lol:

One owns an XLS with 270,000kms on it. It looks as though it's never been washed or serviced.
I drove it to a party the other night. Now I know what the dredded "Shudder" feels like.
I now also know how it feels to be almost thrown through the windscreen on every gear change.
Wow, Tribby, how'd you get them printed so fast? You're a quick worker! Look out Down Under!!! :smile:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
...and shipped. I just got notification that my order from yesterday has already shiped. :clap:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
stone said:
It looks nice tribby. You must have washed your car recently. The glass looks clean. :)
im pretty sure i remember tribby posting pics after a wash and wax on the "other" forum. and the glass looked amazing.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Stone and CrashNBurn ;)

I just use a little turtle wax on the windows ;)

I have exams tomorrow and friday but on the weekend I'll give it a wash and wax and post up some pictures

1 - 19 of 19 Posts