Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 972 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd start a thread to see where the most Escapes are!

List your location (you don't have to be too specific now!) and maybe even where you purchased your escape if it is from another state/country.

I think will be fun to see where everyone is from and maybe we can cover all 50 states!

I'll get it started:

Bought my Escape from Manhattan Ford Lincoln Mercury located on New York's West Side!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
We live in the small town of York, South Carolina. Actually we are on the outskirts, out in the country. :)

Our Mariner and Escape were both purchased in Rock Hill, SC ( a hop, skip, and a jump from us) at Clinton Family Ford. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. :thumb:

·
Registered
420 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
London, Ontario about halfway between Buffalo and Detroit.
The truck was from London's best Ford dealer, Highbury Ford. The biggest of 3 in town, they do most of the fleet work in the area and seem to have the best prices for cars and service.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Burlington, Ontario - about half way between Toronto and Niagara Falls
Bought it from Eastgate Ford in Hamilton, ON.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Colleen said:
We live in the small town of York, South Carolina. Actually we are on the outskirts, out in the country. :)

Our Mariner and Escape were both purchased in Rock Hill, SC ( a hop, skip, and a jump from us) at Clinton Family Ford. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. :thumb:
I remember trying to get a hotel room in Rock Hill one night last March - baseball tournament in town and I had to drive up to Charlotte before I got a room!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ludlow, New Brunswick Canada. About 70 Km's north of Fredericton where I bought our '05 Black XLS at Wood Motors Ford back in 2005. :play:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Mississauga , Ontario

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I'm a few miles north of Hackensack, NJ - made famous in Billy Joel's song Movin' Out (Anthony's Song). I'm about 15 min. west of the George Washington Bridge...

Purchased my Escape from Mullane Ford in Bergenfield, NJ. They were a good, family owned dealership until the recession hit and wiped out all the small dealerships in my area. I miss seeing the new cars as I drive home. I also miss having a dealership within walking distance of my house...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Jefferson Township, NJ - 8 min to a major mall, 10 min to cows, 2 min walk to the beach at the lake, 5 min drive to the grocery store.

Purchased from All American Ford in Hackensack, NJ. I would not recommend them.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Quebec City Canada...
bought from Cliche Auto in Vallee Jonction Qc

·
Registered
108 Posts
SE Michigan about 5 minutes from Ford World Headquarters.

Bought from Village Ford in Dearborn, MI. Decent dealer there service department isn't bad but they are a little slow in the express lane.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Wow... time to move this westward.

San Diego... Witt Lincoln Mercury (oops...) Lincoln, Lincoln? :D San Diego.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Poulsbo WA
A little tiny Nordic town about a 30 min Ferry ride from Seattle
Purchased from PARR Ford in the Navy town of Bremerton , WA.. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
kmoose said:
I remember trying to get a hotel room in Rock Hill one night last March - baseball tournament in town and I had to drive up to Charlotte before I got a room!!
Not too many hotels in Rock Hill so I do imagine they fill up rather quickly. Sure hate you had to go to Charlotte though. I'm not too crazy about Charlotte. Too congested for me. :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Bogota, Colombia, South America. Best Coffee, best emeralds, and best women in the world! :thumb:

Bought it from Automotores Comagro.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
molanojuan said:
Bogota, Colombia, South America. Best Coffee, best emeralds, and best women in the world! :thumb:

Bought it from Automotores Comagro.
Don't drink coffee, but I hear ya on the women of Colombia! :drool:

1 - 20 of 972 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.