Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son is under the doctor's care and should not take P.E. today," wrote a
parent. "Please execute him."

"Please excuse Mary for being absent," wrote another parent. "She was sick
and I had her shot.

If you think that today's students aren't learning all they should, check
out some of the writing miscreated by their moms and dads. the following are
actual excuse notes received by teachers.

Dear School:
Please eckuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32,
and also 33.

Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.

Pleazse excuse Roland from P.E. for a few day. Yesterday he fell out of
a tree and misplaced his hip.

John has been absent because he had two teeth taken off his face.

Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was
hurt in the growing part.

Mary could not come to school because she has been bothered by very
close veins.

Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.

Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.

Please excuse pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (several
mispellings of diarrhea crossed out) the shits.

Please excuse Tom for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his
boots leak.

Irving was absent this morning because he missed his bust.

Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because
I don't know what size she wear.

Please excuse Harriet for missing school yesterday. We forget to
get the Sunday paper off the porch. and when we found it Monday,
we thought it was Sunday.

Please excuse my son's tardiness. I forgot to wake him up and I did not
find him till I started making the beds.

Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend a
funeral.

My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent the
weekend with the Marine's.

Please excuse Mary from being absent yesterday. She was in bed with
gramps.

Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.

Please excuse Burma, she had been sick and under the doctor.

Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat,
headache, and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore
throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't
the berst either, sore throat and fever. There must be the flu going
around school, her father even got hot last night.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
LOL! Those cracked me up bigtime, C!!
:D :hyst: :D :hyst: :D :hyst: :D :hyst:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Those don't surprise me a bit, my Wife is a 4th & 5th grade special ed teacher & we've seen it all believe me.

My Wife had a 12 year old student who was an alcoholic. His mother was once heard to say "you should see my kid slug down the Jack Daniels........."

~John
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jmorton10 said:
Those don't surprise me a bit, my Wife is a 4th & 5th grade special ed teacher & we've seen it all believe me.

My Wife had a 12 year old student who was an alcoholic. His mother was once heard to say "you should see my kid slug down the Jack Daniels........."

~John
Now that is very sad. Some people do not deserve to have kids. What a shame . :(
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,901 Posts
Reminds of the old "Welcome Back Kotter" TV show where Epstien always had an excuse fore missing class....

"Dear Mr. Kotter,

Please excuse Epstien from class today because (insert reason)

Signed, Epstien's Mother"

When my kids were little and I had to write excuses, I was so tempted to sign them in a similar fashion but was afraid their teachers wouldn't get my sense of humor.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MadMax said:
Reminds of the old "Welcome Back Kotter" TV show where Epstien always had an excuse fore missing class....

"Dear Mr. Kotter,

Please excuse Epstien from class today because (insert reason)

Signed, Epstien's Mother"

When my kids were little and I had to write excuses, I was so tempted to sign them in a similar fashion but was afraid their teachers wouldn't get my sense of humor.
I used to love that show !!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
escape08xlt said:
Some people do not deserve to have kids. What a shame . :(
I agree. This kid was a really nice kid too, he wasn't like some of the brats she has had over the years.

I blame the parents most of the time for the way her students turn out. When I meet some of the parents I think to myself "it's no wonder these parents have a weird kid"......

~John
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I blame the parents most of the time for the way her students turn out. When I meet some of the parents I think to myself "it's no wonder these parents have a weird kid"......

~John[/quote]

I agree. I am a very mellow, easy going person , but I can become instantly enraged when I hear about things like this happening.

On a more positive note, God Bless your wife as well as all the other Teachers ( Dasha !! ;) ) They do not get the recognition that they deserve.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
I agree about the teachers. We give the most important job in the world, teaching our children, to people that we apparently don't value or respect. There are folks that "get it", but most people judge your success by the size of your salary, and that is a shame. Teachers are our most important resource - period!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Awww, thanks for the teacher accolades C and Kiki!! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
Aren't the accolades in Florida?

:bill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
jpark said:
Aren't the accolades in Florida?

:bill:
Yes, but they're mostly under water now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
:lol: :D :hyst:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,326 Posts
Kiki said:
I agree about the teachers. We give the most important job in the world, teaching our children, to people that we apparently don't value or respect. There are folks that "get it", but most people judge your success by the size of your salary, and that is a shame. Teachers are our most important resource - period!
Well said :thumb:
And Col OMG :shock: That is for real?? some of those phrase freak me out :shock:

Colleen said:
jmorton10 said:
Those don't surprise me a bit, my Wife is a 4th & 5th grade special ed teacher & we've seen it all believe me.

My Wife had a 12 year old student who was an alcoholic. His mother was once heard to say "you should see my kid slug down the Jack Daniels........."

~John
Now that is very sad. Some people do not deserve to have kids. What a shame . :(
People drop the kids at school and think that all the education responsability are in other hands not in the parents hands.
they should have course for parents who wants children before have it(make it) and if they don't pass the exam,
No degree and NO KiDS FOR YOU !!!!!

FrenchC (sorry for my english ) :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
frenchcanadian said:
People drop the kids at school and think that all the education responsability are in other hands not in the parents hands.
they should have course for parents who wants children before have it(make it) and if they don't pass the exam,
No degree and NO KiDS FOR YOU !!!!!
Agreed, I teach Spanish and ELL and my wife works in Kindergarden. A lot of parents feel that it is just the teacher's job to teach their children. The most important learning happens in the home.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
XCAPE2008 said:
frenchcanadian said:
People drop the kids at school and think that all the education responsability are in other hands not in the parents hands.
they should have course for parents who wants children before have it(make it) and if they don't pass the exam,
No degree and NO KiDS FOR YOU !!!!!
Agreed, I teach Spanish and ELL and my wife works in Kindergarden. A lot of parents feel that it is just the teacher's job to teach their children. The most important learning happens in the home.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Some people should not be allowed to breed... :doh:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top