Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

On a serious note, I have a Dyson and love it !!

Although, I don't think I could get bored enough to give it that good of a cleaning !! :lol: :D

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
The sad thing is Wifey wants me to do our Dyson Animal!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another quality link, Arbs.................. :thumb:

Wifey thought I was obsessed when it came to cleaning the Maverick / coach, but now, she's not too sure ;) :angel:
However, the site itself is well worth a look, I'm on 7 posts already on there...............

So much usefull info on there, as well as a lot of "OMG, they are taking cleaning to extremes, but are they ready for my kind of humour on there??? :whistle:

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Another quality link, Arbs.................. :thumb:

Wifey thought I was obsessed when it came to cleaning the Maverick / coach, but now, she's not too sure ;) :angel:
However, the site itself is well worth a look, I'm on 7 posts already on there...............

So much usefull info on there, as well as a lot of "OMG, they are taking cleaning to extremes, but are they ready for my kind of humour on there??? :whistle:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my favorite part of the thread (and I just went through the first 2 pages) was when the car owner put 6 layers of wax on the aftermarket brake calipers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh: :doh: :doh:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They took cleaning to extremes!!!!!!!!!! Hush your mouth! You don't say! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts