Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a Kenwood BT100 model Bluetooth for sale. This will connect with most newer Kenwood decks that are Bluetooth capable. I'm asking $50 shipped for it. I used it for a few days and then unplugged it because I realized that I couldn't use my XM and this at the same time :(

Let me know if you are interested!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bump:

Still for sale guys!

·
Registered
328 Posts
scott is this still available? i have the kenwood DNX 5120 and got the sirius radio modual but i dont like it at all and would prefer bluetooth over sat radio. only question i have is will it work with the dnx 5120 and will it suport newer phones? got the new generation iphone and an LG rumour that would need to connect to it.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is available but it looks like this bluetooth device will not work with your head unit :(

Darnit...I hate for this thing to sit here unused.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey Scott, not to highjack your thread but did you go to IU?

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure did buddy

·
Registered
321 Posts
good to hear, thats exactly where im going next year. :D i cant waittt, sorry to intrude on the thread though.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey Scott... we have the same stuff so it should work the same right? does it have the mic and stuff? where did you mount it? I just saw this post but I think I would be interested.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It definitely will. I have the mic and connector to the head unit for it as well. Below the stereo and the console there is a HUGE empty space down there and I just let it sit there. It never vibrated or bumped around. Worked just fine. If you want it shoot me a PM.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Were you wanting this Silver?

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:bump: Still for sale!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts