Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Facelifted 06' from Japan

6K views 33 replies 12 participants last post by  Serge 
#1 ·
Here is my escape imported from Japan this month
it got 2.3l engine like mazda cx-7 but without turbo...157 hp
all in stock

soon updates are: 18'' rims, xenon lights, footstep, back spoiler, new carperts inside...

See less See more
#12 ·
yesterday clean it all, washed and shined, it looks like in Japan pre-owner never washed the door gaps, hood gaps....thank god i got "Karcher pump washer")))

after 1 week use, i like really is the acceleration from middle points, not from just start but little further of it!
and wheeling is strict and recognizable, nice

now i'm in checking the fuel consumption...

#13 ·
Serge said:
thanks escapers))
more updates soon

RobtRoma tnx :thumb: !
You're welcome :)

If you want the pics in your original post, you can quote my post, copy the photo links and then click the edit button on the original post and paste the links in...

#21 ·
dude, i thought i rather got problems than cruisin' on sand...but......tires were awesome! no problems! i use diflock and pedal with smooth, no-stop-moving --- it was great :thumb:

tires is really soft, not noisy on the highway is gud!
before buying, i was ready for strict,hard suspension becomes of these 19''rims and tire, you know it, "car will feel strict" every dump,hole, gap on the asphalt road or even off-road...but it weren't!
2.2 bars pressure in each tire i guess...need to check it out

thanks for comments! i really like the new view

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.