Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, factory black step bars off my 05 XLT. Removed after approximately 1 yr of ownership, black, no rust, removed easily from my Escape with a dozen bolts. No pics yet (they're stored in my shed) but I will get them on soon. Also, unsure of how to ship (I live in Jacksonville FL) so not sure of price or shipping costs yet. Any help on the shipping would be appreciated!

Here's some pics of them installed (please excuse the sand, I was beachcombing):

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get them out this weekend and make sure they're still in mint shape (no rust etc) and post some pics. I'm thinking $80 plus shipping. If anyone's interested PM me.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally, some pics:

They are a little dirty, I will wash them soon. I have the bolts to attach them as well.

Anyone know how to ship these? I'm new to selling and shipping....

·
Registered
446 Posts
Those look clean. Anyone know if those will fit on a 2002? HAHA

·
Registered
321 Posts
jhande08 said:
Those look clean. Anyone know if those will fit on a 2002? HAHA
I'm assuming that's a joke cause of the haha.. right??? -\/-

·
Registered
446 Posts
Actually, I'm sort of serious...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yeah they'll fit. They're identical to the ones I took of my Escape awhile back.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Those will fit any 2001-2007 Escape. If you look at the frame rail under each side, you'll see several rubber plugs---two pairs centered under the front door and another pair under the center of the rear door. Those cover the threaded holes used by the step bars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I quickly glanced at the posting and saw jparks name and thought these might be for sale in nearby Buffalo (shuffle off to Buffalo and bolt em on?). Then I realized it was jpark who had responded last - darn it :(

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Don't ship via Kinkos or the UPS store, they cost a fortune. You can find a long strong box at any place that sells window blinds and drapes. Then take them to ups yourself, it will cost a lot less.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
titanium said:
I quickly glanced at the posting and saw jparks name and thought these might be for sale in nearby Buffalo (shuffle off to Buffalo and bolt em on?). Then I realized it was jpark who had responded last - darn it :(
Sorry 'bout that!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MadMax said:
Don't ship via Kinkos or the UPS store, they cost a fortune. You can find a long strong box at any place that sells window blinds and drapes. Then take them to ups yourself, it will cost a lot less.
They do charge alot for boxes and packing I know, my Mom pays an arm and a leg to ship me cookies and whatnot (still worth it I think .....) :heart:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nerf bars are still for sale, $80 plus shipping (30 lbs. coming from 32205, if anyone wants to calculate, with an area of 108")

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bumpa bumpa. :)P

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'll take the step bars for $80 shipped.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll take $70 plus shipping...

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'll meet you half way, $75 shipped.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jhande08 said:
I'll meet you half way, $75 shipped.
You don't seem to understand the difference between $80 plus shipping (up to $50) and $70...

EDIT:

Just checked the prices, shipping to 02129 (Boston) would be $38 for 2 day and $27 for 6 day shipping

1 - 20 of 39 Posts