Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other/Not Listed

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Answer above! Use the guide below as a reference to match specific color to a more 'general color'. If you have more than one Escape, list the more recent one (and maybe write in below that you have two). If you HAD an Escape, you're welcome to poll too!

Unfortunately, there are only 10 choices, so I have tried my best to combined a few. I went through all nine years of the Escape so hopefuly I didn't miss one. If I did, let me know! (these are mostly U.S. colors, so I don't know about additional colors abroad)

* denotes colors that I'm uncertain about, category-wise.

Black
Black, Black Pearl Slate, Mystic Black

White/Off White
Oxford White, Light Sage, White Suede, Classic White

Silver
Ignot Silver, Brilliant Silver, Silver Metallic, Satin Silver, Satellite Silver, Platinum Metallic, Glacier Silver

Grey
Sterling Grey, Tungsten Grey, Dark Shadow Grey, Dark Stone Grey*, Charcoal Biege, Monterey Gray, Dark Titanium, Stormfront Grey, Platinum

Red
Red Fire/Redfire/Vivid Red, Sangria Red, Torch Red, Bright Red, Toreador Red, Wine Red, Black Cherry Ice, Merlot Pearl, Sunburst Red

Green: Kiwi, Titanium, Dark Highland, Aspen Green, Moss Green, Light Tundra, Dark Teal*, Light Cypress, Jewel Green

Yellow/Orange: Blazing Copper, Chrome Yellow

Blue
Steel Blue, Sport Blue, Vista Blue, Norsea Blue, Sonic Blue, Medium Wedgewood, True Blue, Light Ice Blue, Blue Spark, Lapis Blue, Calypso Blue, Galaxy Blue

Tan/Gold/Brown
Gold Leaf, Gold Ash, Light Parchment Gold, Dune Pearl, Pebble Ash, Chestnut Mica, Desert

Other/Not Listed (write it in!)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mine is Gold Leaf Metallic...and I have grown to hate it. Well maybe hate is a strong word, I don't hate it. Should have waited for the black one to arive though. I am not as picky as I am impatient.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
I used our Mariner ( light ice blue) in your poll since I am its main driver. Our Escape is black pearl slate.

·
Registered
338 Posts
My vote has been cast!! :yes:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Colleen said:
I used our Mariner ( light ice blue) in your poll since I am its main driver. Our Escape is black pearl slate.
Colleen, I'm curious if you know the difference between black and black pearl slate. Is the latter ... not as black? Or maybe more reflective in the sun?

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
ophiruchus said:
Colleen said:
Colleen, I'm curious if you know the difference between black and black pearl slate. Is the latter ... not as black? Or maybe more reflective in the sun?
Hi there, Tang ! :hi:

Depending on how the sun is hitting the Escape, it appears to be black. But most of the time it looks dark gray. We really like the color. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine is as white as the driven snow that's falling at 2"/hr as I type this.Hope I can find it when the storms over...lol

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,647 Posts
My Escape was Oxford White. My Tahoe is also White. :woohoo:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Light Sage Pearl. I really wanted Black Slate Pearl, but I bought mine in the middle of '08, and the dealer wasn't going to be getting anymore '08's.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Our Tribute is Redfire Metallic mystic clearcoat... or something like that. I'd have gone with a dark green, or medium blue if they had it, but it wasn't available. :shades:

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
I've got the Dark Highland Green (and voted that way). Too bad Ford discontinued this color, it really is a nice deep green. On the old message board many of us used to belong to, it was quite the popular color. Here, not so much...

·
Registered
467 Posts
TopElimn8r said:
Although i do not have it yet. I ordered a 2010 black S.A.P.
AH! Like the one i waited for nine long weeks???

But you'll love it for sure...

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
RobtRoma said:
I've got the Dark Highland Green (and voted that way). Too bad Ford discontinued this color, it really is a nice deep green. On the old message board many of us used to belong to, it was quite the popular color. Here, not so much...
I'd love :heart: to have been able to buy the Tribute in DHG. It wasn't to be however... :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts