Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think ?
Not bad at all



it's a Ford!

French
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
501 Posts
cool! but I think it would be an overpriced Fiesta, perhaps a JUKE fighter?

I doubt it would make it to the US. Although im sure if ever sold in SA (especially Argentina and Brazil) it would be a hit, FWD softroaders are really appreciated around here.

just my 0.2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Looks stupid. Why make the fiesta (whose sole purpose in life is being a cheap/economical gas saver) fatten it up, make it weigh more, and use even more gas, and still not be worth a damn on the trial?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
I'm not a fan of these wanna be SUV's built on a econocar chassis. But, they seem to be making inroads into the market...guess I don't have to buy one. Other people can do that, I don't have to. :shrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
I don't care for them either, however, the way the economy is going to be for the next 10 years I bet they will sell like mad. My understanding is Ford is going to be making a new Rally rig out of the Fiesta and change over from the Focus Rally. That will be interesting if your a fan of professional rally racing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
megascape said:
I don't care for them either, however, the way the economy is going to be for the next 10 years I bet they will sell like mad. My understanding is Ford is going to be making a new Rally rig out of the Fiesta and change over from the Focus Rally. That will be interesting if your a fan of professional rally racing.
I would love one of these.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
that rally car looks like a blast to drive, and as for the other thing, ive flushed nicer looking things down the toilet, it makes no sence to make that why dont they make a good off road "explorer" rig with a 3.7 v6 or 5.0 v8 that has the engine the right way some thing to compete with a jeep cherokee , a "escape" which is good as it is it can go off road and it can cruise the streets with no problem, and a smaller economical crossover type vehicle with awd as a option for the people who need the space to haul their stuff , makes more sence to me than having all these multipurpose crossover vehicles whice are cars with lift kits and bigger body pannels jmo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
I dig it.
I like it, because I like hatches, but I carry too much stuff for most of them, so the small SUV/cross is good, because they're usually a little taller in the cargo area.
I'd be all for it. :thumb:

And that rally car is awesome!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,629 Posts
latan said:
megascape said:
I don't care for them either, however, the way the economy is going to be for the next 10 years I bet they will sell like mad. My understanding is Ford is going to be making a new Rally rig out of the Fiesta and change over from the Focus Rally. That will be interesting if your a fan of professional rally racing.
I would love one of these.
Quite snazzy that rally car. :shades: :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,316 Posts
theescaperoute said:
I dig it.
I like it, because I like hatches, but I carry too much stuff for most of them, so the small SUV/cross is good, because they're usually a little taller in the cargo area.
I'd be all for it. :thumb:

And that rally car is awesome!
+1. Besides cargo space, with gas likely heading far upwards of $4/gal by this summer I'd love to have a crossover that consistenly got 30+ mpg. Even my relatively fuel-modest 4-cylinder Escape is starting to make my wallet nervous!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,870 Posts
Its alright, i would rather have a new 'scape!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top