Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I introduced myself awhile back when I was in the process of buying an Escape. Never actually inked the deal until just recently. I will be the proud new owner of a 2011 Blk on Blk Limited in approx 3 weeks as they had to order one in for me. I added running boards, tow package, and remote starter to the mix. I cant wait!

So just introducing myself once again now that i'll be he hanging around more often. I plan on doing a few minor mods out of the gate and then definately 18" rims in the spring. I originally upgraded to the 17" chrome rims but decided otherwise after some research. I'm also getting the winter tires/rims through Fords new promo so considering it will be approaching December when I take possession I mine as well get them to throw them on for me.

Been trolling the boards this past week and there are some nice trucks on here. Very informative site. Any help/response to my questions would be appreciated and I thank everyone in advance. :beer:

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
:pics: :hi:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Woo!!! Congrats on your Escape! I'm glad I didn't have to wait to get Ean. Okay I waited one day to go back and do paperwork and finalize everything. I was so excited! :yahoo: Can't wait for pics! And hopefully you hang out around the city more and keep on posting! :yahoo: :thumb:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,621 Posts
Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!! Please post pics when you can!!!!! :welcome:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Welcome :)P

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase! Did you get the V6 or four? And is it AWD or 2?

The winter tire package sounds neat, I'd rather have two sets of rims and tires with the snows on factory rims and something cooler for the summer. Nice work! :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.