Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I've scoured my local listings but haven't had any luck with a tan cargo cover in the Vancouver area. I'll keep searching but I'm hopeful some here can help me out!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2020 Ttanium Hybrid/2009 Limited Hybrid/1978 F-250 Custom
488 Posts
Hey all!

I've scoured my local listings but haven't had any luck with a tan cargo cover in the Vancouver area. I'll keep searching but I'm hopeful some here can help me out!

Cheers!
Welcome D
From the minor differences between the models, you may have to specify escape/tribute/mariner. Seems like the inner trim stuff is a little different. Seems the tan color is the most expensive

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome D
From the minor differences between the models, you may have to specify escape/tribute/mariner. Seems like the inner trim stuff is a little different. Seems the tan color is the most expensive
Thanks M.E.!

The model I'm looking for is the 2007 Escape XLT. I had seen some of the offerings but as you said, it's looking pretty pricey.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Unless you find one in a salvage yard you will pay for it. Auto prices have increased due to many factors in the world right now. I removed my shade when I bought the vehicle, more trouble than what it was worth because I put the rear sets down regularly. Purchase a $5 blanket or tarp to cover the cargo area from prying eyes if that is your primary concern.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unless you find one in a salvage yard you will pay for it. Auto prices have increased due to many factors in the world right now. I removed my shade when I bought the vehicle, more trouble than what it was worth because I put the rear sets down regularly. Purchase a $5 blanket or tarp to cover the cargo area from prying eyes if that is your primary concern.
[/QUOT
Yeah, it's definitely challenging times. I lucked out finding someone giving theirs away this weekend. A bit of a drive but worth it.

Thanks for all the replies and DMs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts