Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just joined a couple days ago! great website here and i know it will help me out alot! :yahoo: i just thought id share my new audio system! i got a Alpine CDA-9884 deck, A alpine MRP-m1000 amp and 2 kicker CVR 12'S
here is a pic of the subs

Tell me what you think :thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea its easy to take out. i just unplug the wires from the amp and then i can kind of push them behind the seat! good thing is that i never really need the space back there. if i did i would have just had a sub installed where the spare is or something...... and lol its VERY loud :)P

·
Registered
148 Posts
looks nice. makes me want my mtx sub encloser even more now after seeing yours lol I think i will try to sneek it in tommorow past the wife he he he Dino

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! ill get pics up of the car up soon! possibly when i ask what kind of modding i should do :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Flaherty89 said:
good thing is that i never really need the space back there.
Why'd you buy an SUV if you didn't need the cargo space? Isn't that, like, the one reason to buy an SUV instead of a car?

:D

·
Registered
148 Posts
i kinda see botht sides to this, if i was a young guy with no wife and kids, I would do just the same put in a killer stereo system, with big subs and wouyldnt care if it took up the cargo area cause i would just care about feeling the thump of the bass and makeing my friends envious! the only thinng i would need to put in the back miight be a case of my favorite beverage, but haveing a wife and two young daughters now I try to utlilize every square inch of extra room in my escape, because iam either hauling a bike or tons of groceries etc..I guess it just comes down to what you want to use your escape for Dino

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well i didn't know i was getting an escape to tell you the truth! this was my grandfathers and after he passed away i was given it! so that's the reason i have a SUV instead of a car! i had a shitty Buick Skylark before this car so Ill take it! and yes my friends are every envious! lol i can see myself going with the stealth approach when i have kids someday! thats cool 2 :rockon:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.