Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I had a flat tire on the interstate, so I eased my car over to the shoulder of the road, then carefully got out of the car and opened the trunk.

I proceeded to take out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic.

They look so lifelike you wouldn't believe it! They are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies and private parts to the approaching drivers.

To my surprise, cars start slowing down looking at my lifelike men, and of course, traffic starts backing up.

Everybody is tooting their horns and waving like crazy.

It wasn't long before a state trooper pulls up behind me.

He gets out of his car and starts walking toward me.

I could tell he was not a happy camper!

"What's going on here?"

"My car has a flat tire", I said calmly.

"Well, what the hell are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?"

I couldn't believe that he didn't know.

(Get ready for it!)

"Hellooooo, those are my emergency flashers!"

·
Registered
781 Posts
Ahh, indecent exposure. Me and IE know each other oh so well.

:bill:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:lol: :hyst: :clap:

6foot9inchmonster said:
Ahh, indecent exposure. Me and IE know each other oh so well.

:bill:
Do tell. Dasha and Colleen will want pics.

:lol:

·
Registered
781 Posts
If you say so.

It wasn't indecent exposure, but it could have been. Instead I was charged with public urination. I was under 21 and often offered to be the DD for my over 21 friends. This time I had a bladder infection and got that urge while I was near the bars to pick them up. Unfortunately, it was after 2am, when our bars close, and none of the bars would let me in to use the restroom, so I went around the corner and went behind a trash can. Just before I was finished, two bicycle officers rolled up and shined their flash lights on me. Thankfully, they gave me a ticket for just public urination.

I went to court with my prescription for amoxicillin and a note from my doctor. I showed them to the judge and told her my case and she dismissed my charges.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad the charges were dismissed.....or you would have been really pissed off! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts