Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
40 Series muffler with duals and big tips...... That's my next project. I have always wanted it and being 16 I have the money and am gonna follow that dream lol! Anyone tried this? I found one on the thread a bit lower that sounded really good for a 3.0 I was very surprised. Not a big fan of the "riceburner" sound. I have a weedeater for that lol. But, anyways just wondering if anyone had any experience good or bad with this.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I have the Magnaflow but only opted for the single output. In order to get a dual output it takes some custom fabrication which you will need to goto a muffler shop for. It definitely can be done but it is something that will take some clever work to keep it from banging on the frame.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok man, thanks for the input! I may do it out the side (Single or Dual) as I think it will look cool when I get it lifted as well! But, anyways thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
i wntd the dually on mine also but opted for the single flowmaster. i sounds great with my tip. I didnt go with the dual only cuz they wouldve hd to go under the rear dff and i utilize that xtra clearance when i go off-roading. I know they sell a 1 inch lift kit so that may be an option. i also hv the secret weapon intake. good stuff!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts