Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i'd say hi and see if there were anyone here living around the Atl. Ga area. I have an '02 Escape that i'm turning into a project/show car. New to the forum, so what's up!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ditto on the pics request!
:pics:

Also.....What do you plan on doing to your Escape as far as Mods go and the like to make it into a show car. Not to mention that it would be awsome if you could do a before and after shots as well! Or if youd be willing to keep us in the loop, take pics as you go and make a thread so we can follow your progress? :)P

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Can't wait to see what ya do with it!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
Welcome to the City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would love to see pics of your Escape!!!!!!!!! :hi: :welcome:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
:welcome:

I look forward to hearing/seeing the mods you make. Good luck with the project!

Oh... In case you haven't noticed, we really like pictures at the City ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow... :party: I'm stoked at the welcome! Thanks guys! I'll be posting pics to this thread this weekend since I don't get home until after its dark. As for the mods... I am planning on putting on 17" Zinik Z12 rims with Toyo all-terrain tires, a push bar, smoked out Altezza style tail lights, i'm tinting the windows next week, I have a 1000 watt pioneer amp and 10" pioneer sub, 4 Alpine Reference series speakers in the doors with a 300 watt Alpine amp for those, IDX-305s H/U. I plan on "rhino lining" the GOD AWFUL gray bumpers and side skirts. :D Once it gets started, i'll start a thread to post pics. If i'm lucky i can have it done by the spring of next year barring no surprises with the sales bonus at work and taxes. As for now, just picture a black '02 Escape. I haven't done anything to the exterior YET. ;) Once again, thank you for the welcome!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just ordered the Altezza tail lights and bug deflector. I am getting the windows tinted this coming week so i'll post pics as they get done! :yahoo:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts