Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 448 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since preseason just started, let's hear it for Foozball! WOO HOO! :wave:

I'm a huge Miami Dolphins fan, but I live in Jacksonville FL and back the Jaguars too since they're the local team. It's been a hard few years as a Miami fan anyways, so it was nice seeing Jaguars' David Garrard, Fred Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew succeed last year. Hopefully this year will bring more for both my teams! :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

So far I'm going to Miami/Jax preseason, then Jags at Tennessee road trip and home Jag games vs. Cleveland and arch-enemy Indianapolis (not sure if I can make it to Miami this year :worry: )

Let's year all the other NFL fans sound off! Yay Dolphins and Jags! Boo Colts, Buffalo and you-know-who on the Jets!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
When all you have to watch for "football" for the last 6 years is the Detroit Lions, anything is an improvement!!! :barf:

But in a lighter note, Brett Favre is on my fantasy football team. :D It's going to be a fun year!! :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jonas1022 said:
Ahem!

Go Cowboys!
I'll have to root for the Cowboys this year, my favorite player, Zach Thomas, is now on with Dallas after 11 years with Miami. He looks weird in blue but he should still be a force in the linebacking corp.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
cbramsey said:
When all you have to watch for "football" for the last 6 years is the Detroit Lions, anything is an improvement!!! :barf:

But in a lighter note, Brett Favre is on my fantasy football team. :D It's going to be a fun year!! :yahoo:
I am thinking that Brett should have remained retired. These comeback "kids" seldom have a good second coming. Then again, he could be one of the exceptions!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Big Chris said:
I hate to burst your bubble guys......But that ain't football. ;-|

:lol:
I agree with you BC. :confused:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
jonas1022 said:
cbramsey said:

I am thinking that Brett should have remained retired. These comeback "kids" seldom have a good second coming. Then again, he could be one of the exceptions!
I hope he is one of the exceptions. Right now, he is on the bench. Phillip Rivers is my starting QB.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
What the hell is Brett Faaahvvv-ra doing here (PG-13)?

:lol:

Buffalo Bills, baby!!!

Best tailgating in the NFL!!!

(won't embed)

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I agree with Jax...

It's tough being a Dolphins fan, especially when all the talent has been traded off. Funny how those same players in the right situations were stars on playoff and superbowl teams the very next season. Seems the management and coaches in Miami had there head in their A$$. They had the tools but not the plan.

Now it is truely a new beginning, atleast that is what the ads say around here. I don't hardly recognize a name on the roster and certainly don't have a jersey to wear that supprots a current player :doh:

GO FINS !!!!??!!!!??!!!??!!! :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I picked up a Ronnie Brown jersey, that's about all we have left from the last few years (and Ricky :roll: ), at AJ Wrights (a clearance store like Bealls) for $20. Other than that, I have a Zach Thomas and Dan Marino in aqua and replica Larry Czonka in white.

P.S. Nice clip JP! Great movie! Too bad you had to ruin the post by putting that hideous thing underneath it lol

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Ajax said:
P.S. Nice clip JP! Great movie! Too bad you had to ruin the post by putting that hideous thing underneath it lol
Leave my Edge out of this.

:bill:

·
Registered
232 Posts
that aint football at all

any of u guys watch nrl do u get it in the states?
now thats football none of this padding rubbish or helmets hard hits no protections now thats football
cheers

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
It's American Football. Different, not the same here as there?

Lots of goofy things going on to keep the game at a certain pace. Commercialized and standardized entertainment. Nothing more. Same here, as there. After all, they gotta pay the light bill, right? :shrug:

You do hear my sarcasim don't you? :doh:

·
Registered
232 Posts
yeah i know that about the NFL

have a few mates here that follow and play it here and we all give them heaps about it
any way you guys love it and thats all that matters
we all love different sports

go the SHARKS NRL here in aus

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well Surfscape looks like we're going to see Chad Pennington for a while as a starter. Kind of weird when someone goes to their rival but he was drafted by Parcells so it makes sense. Just think, a week ago no one (besides Jets and Miami fans) cared about New York at the Dolphins, and now suddenly it's Favre's first game AND Pennington's revenge game, start the HYPE MACHINE!!!! :doh:

·
Registered
34 Posts
No college football fans? Penn State all the way... Browns if I happen to catch an NFL game

First post here - reminds me a lot of the younger years of the Taurus Car Club of America. I like it. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 448 Posts