Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went junkin' yesterday, looking for a 60:40 split rear seat. This was the donor:

I hope she is doing well in car heaven :nervous:
She was a beloved 2002 Blue XLT 3.0L 4x2... died somewhere between 11-2006 and 11-2007 :(

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
That is way too sad...we may all need therapy... :cry:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
That was more damaging then watching Borat in his thong. :(

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The sad part is that that Escape was once someone's baby. It was once brand new, showroom quality. And now...

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Did someone ask for Borat in a thong?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
jpark said:
Did someone ask for Borat in a thong?
Uh...no...no they did not. I'm sure the answer is "no."

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
That is definitely ' For Brave Eyes Only'. The young lady looks attractive in her bikini. Most pleasing and easy on the eyes. :angel:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yikes.. this was an '08 Escape. Hope the driver was okay.. :violin:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Oh my god.. I'm speechless.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
lilshimy36 said:
Yikes.. this was an '08 Escape. Hope the driver was okay.. :violin:

Did you happen to notice the Biohazard label on the hood?? :shock:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hmmm.... that RideSafely.com site is interesting; there are even a few Escape Hybrids waiting for a bid.

Unfortunately, the site wasn't able to solve my eternal quest for viable transplants for my '64 Valiant (darn junk yards keep crushing them for scrap metal)... there IS one listed but it is a somewhat sad looking 1970 model.

The search continues... :censor:

·
Registered
367 Posts
HybridArchitect said:
Hmmm.... that RideSafely.com site is interesting; there are even a few Escape Hybrids waiting for a bid.

Unfortunately, the site wasn't able to solve my eternal quest for viable transplants for my '64 Valiant (darn junk yards keep crushing them for scrap metal)... there IS one listed but it is a somewhat sad looking 1970 model.

The search continues... :censor:
Here's a nice looking '64 Valiant for you: http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/car/643226254.html

·
Registered
277 Posts
Stryford said:
Nice... but it's got the actual Plymouth back end when our quirky made-in-Canada '63 & '64 Valiants featured the Plymouth front end clipped onto a Dodge Dart backside (usually referred to affectionately as the "Plodge").

Yep, it's a FrankenValiant unique to Canada, where production numbers were not high enough those two years to warrant stamping two rear configurations and the Dart (for whatever reason) won out over it's superior twin.

Now I see a "regular" '64 Valiant from down south and it just doesn't look right!?! Guess I'm going to have to continue my search north of the 49th... or I could purchase a '64 Valiant AND a '64 Dart and recombine them in the lab... bwahahaha

:bang:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:hyst:
:lightning:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts