Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two black Ford Door Scuff Plates for sale. These are for the front only. I have used the rear ones on my front doors because the longer scuff plates will cover up my zeibart rustproofing holes.

$12 for the product and $7.50 for shipping in the main 48 USA states.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I reckon that's a good price , for your door scuff plates Billyk. :) Mine are the stainless steel type. Can not recall the price now, but my dealership charged something ridiculous. Yes, i was aware that the material of stainless steel, would have been a factor. But then my previous car dealer, whacked their margin on also.

Do not go to my previous dealership, because of after sales service problems. Have only been there very seldom. Yes, i noticed they didn't appreciate losing a customer. :lol: They are polite enough, but sort of abrupt and a bit dour. :lol: Anyway not my problem. I only needed a loan car for one day. Was quite willing to pay for it. For some reason they could not spare a car. WHAT? Their car yard is full of cars.

I would have been happy, with something rough providing it was reliable. Have purchased a second hand car from them in the past. The older car was traded in for a brand new car , as in the " ESCAPE". Because of refusing to provide me with a loan car, they have lost me as a customer permanently.

Their reply was something to the effect of: " Sorry, but there is absolutely nothing in our car yard, to let you have as a loan car " My reaction was very quiet. Actually the mood was so angry, i was shocked and at a loss for words. :box: :shock: :censor: :cuss: :wall: :censor: :cuss: :wall: :rant:

There was no reply from me as in speaking. My response was basically a sound as in ' HMMMM! ' As regards my inner self , in reaction to their loan car excuse, it was " :lol: :hyst: :lol: :hyst: :confused: :mad: :rant: :wacko: :taz: :lol: What a load of crap! Oh well! Never mind, because this is exactly how they lose a customer"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.