Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jon, how could you have never told me such a thing existed? I need one! Saw one in white the other day and fell in love. Sell the house, live in this.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
I have got to get me one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: Of course, Wifey would kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I WANT IT :yes: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Chad Ochocinco from the Cincinnati Bengals has one of these, with a custom "Ochocinco" badge that actually looks like it belongs on it. (I'm not 100% it's a Ford though, it might be the Chevy version) They showed him driving to the playoff game in it.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yea, but can it handle SNOW?

:hyst:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
synister281 said:
Yea, but can it handle SNOW?

:hyst:
:hyst: :clap: Oh, I think so!

Kinda lame video though (the music has got to go), that stream does not look that tough. Like most that own those types of trucks they're afraid of scratching the undercarriage. :whistle: Cool to see the beast in action...

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
jonas1022 said:
cbramsey said:
According to the Ford vehicles website, the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price is over $57,000.

http://www.commtruck.ford.com/vehicles/medium_duty/index.html
A mear pittance compared to what people pay for Hummers, or other wanna be trucks! I think an F-350 King Ranch is in the same price range, or maybe a couple thousand short of the $57K you show.
From what I read, the $57k number is for the cab and the frame only. It doesn't include any body work behind the cabin. If you want something that looks like that it's closer to 100k

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
But 100K won't get you an H1, and that's a stripper. Or was. I think they are out of production now. H2 being in production, but halted till the sale to the Chinese is complete.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts