Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* Sales of the Ford Fusion - America's most fuel-efficient midsize sedan - have set a new record with sales figures for 2009 already eclipsing the previous full-year record set in 2007
* Fusion is now among America's Top 10 selling vehicles and the No. 1 selling domestic car
* Fusion consideration from import shoppers is at an all-time high
* Consumers want new features and smart technology, with half opting to buy high series models - Fusion Hybrid, Sport and SEL
Here's the full article:

http://www.ford.com/about-ford/news-ann ... list-31411

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Everyone that I know who is a Fusion owner loves their car. I would guess that repeat business is starting to take effect as well as the Foreign car conquests. That's a good thing too!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Yeah, I hear you JJ. I'm still beating it to work and back in the F-150. Same as I started doing 15 years ago. I probably will for the next two years, or so. Then I'll retire. Then I'll have to think up a new destination for it! :yes:

My wife is the Tribute driver, and not really interested in giving it up for something else. :peace:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.