Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Not bad.....

I could handle something like that if it were available here.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
That's what allot of people said about the last Contour/Mondeo.

As I recall, Ford said the Mondeo is on the way out. Or was that the Sierra? :confused:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
New F-150 2010 has been put on hold :stop: . The new 2010 European Focus is to be built here instead :thumb: . It has the looks of the new Fiesta :)P , but is as large as the current Focus. Maybe a smidge longer :) . So, we are starting to get those euro looking cars here! :yes: OK?

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
<rant>It is funny how people lining up NONE Deep causes an automobile company to change it's lineup.

Hopefully, Ford will come out with some vehicles that are good looking as well as not requiring towing your personal gasoline tanker.

</rant>

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
We've had that car on sale here for a while now, its basically the same as the new Jaguar, and the latest mazda6, which my Dad has just bought as a runaround.
Yes they are quite a nice car.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Surfscape said:
That sure looks beeter than any contour. I said it before and I'll obviously keep saying it...

Why can't we get nice, classy looking styles like that in the states!!!!
Fifteen years ago folks in America were clamoring for the new Mondeo. And for the time it was quite stunning where ever is was sold. But we got the diluted version built in Kansas. It had the cammer 2.0L Mazda engine that wasn't quite up to the job as well as the 2.5L V-6 from Mazda. Neither one was what folks were looking for, and the thing floundered in the market with quality control issues. It may have made the cut and we could still be seeing them at the dealerships it not for the quality issues. :shrug: As it is, the newer Mondeo is very tiddy looking.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I want one!!

Then again what don't I want?

:bill:

·
Registered
89 Posts
From what I've heard, the Mondeo should be the look of the 2010 Fusion. Supposedly, their platforms are merging for that model year. The same should be happening for the FoA and FoE Focus. We should also be getting the Fiesta and possibly the Ka from Europe. The 2009 F-150 was on a slight delay to clear out 2008 stock, but it started production today. The new model gets 20 mpg on the highway which should be best in class.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
cbramsey said:
<rant>It is funny how people lining up NONE Deep causes an automobile company to change it's lineup.

Hopefully, Ford will come out with some vehicles that are good looking as well as not requiring towing your personal gasoline tanker.

</rant>
WHATTTT!!!!!!!!!

This comment from a person who owns a vehicle that needs it's own oil refinery working 24/7 in order for there to be enough petrol to keep it running :lol:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
camusdarrach said:
cbramsey said:

</rant>
WHATTTT!!!!!!!!!

This comment from a person who owns a vehicle that needs it's own oil refinery working 24/7 in order for there to be enough petrol to keep it running :lol:
Camus,

Thank you for reminding me of that!!!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Like the picture of the new "extended range fuel tank option" CBramsy
I thought you might start :drool: :drool: :drool: for one Camus....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts