1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
312 Posts
That's good news for Ford and the Cleveland economy. I grew up about 15 miles from this facility, so I'm happy to learn that it's back online again.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Think it'll make it into an Escape someday? :shock:

The Escape GT. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
That just tickles my fancy!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
futameca said:
Think it'll make it into an Escape someday? :shock:

The Escape GT. :shrug:
One can only hope...

I beleive the only truck that it goes in is the F-150 sometime later in the year. I didn't read the article, but that is the chatter on the Ford Truck Enthusiast board. No more 4.2L lump for the F-150.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ford also has plans for a four-cylinder EcoBoost engine.

IMHO, Ford is really on the move.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I wish Ford would buy Jeep from Chrysler...they would do wonders for the Jeep name.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Better yet, I wish Ford had bought all of Chrysler.

We had an Avenger in Sarasota on this trip. I really liked it.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
No future in buying Chrysler or Jeep. Ford can build a superior offroader if they want ;) . No business case available to support such an investment is my guess :shrug: .

As for the rest Chrysler...that would be totally redundant. Kinda like what's bringing down GM now. :lightning:

Everything is the same, but different. Says so on the badge... :roll:

All of that is strictly my opinion...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Jalopnik got a chance to see the MKS and Flex EcoBoost in action at the Milan Dragway. The MKS did the 1/4 mile in 13.9 seconds! :kneel: The Taurus SHO will have 363 hp (and is pretty much the same as the MKS underneath) and should do even better. The Maximum Mini . . . I mean Fairlane . . . I mean Flex did it in 14.5. I am very excited for Ford.

Looks like the return of the
Hot (pause)
Rod (pause)
Lincoln (guitar solo).

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
MichaelJD1980 said:
Jalopnik got a chance to see the MKS and Flex EcoBoost in action at the Milan Dragway. The MKS did the 1/4 mile in 13.9 seconds! :kneel: The Taurus SHO will have 363 hp (and is pretty much the same as the MKS underneath) and should do even better. The Maximum Mini . . . I mean Fairlane . . . I mean Flex did it in 14.5. I am very excited for Ford.

Looks like the return of the
Hot (pause)
Rod (pause)
Lincoln (guitar solo).
Yeah! As soon as someone drops the Lincoln 3.7L Ecoboost engine into a Fairlane/Edge. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts