Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) :lol: :hyst: :yahoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :happy: :happy: :party: :beer: :play: :kneel: :thumb: :peace: :)P :shades: :shades: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HOORAY! You Beauty ! Congratulations to Jamie Whincup, on winning for Ford. :thumb: Ford got first position, in the " Adelaide Clipsal 500 V8 Touring Car Event " The car race was in Adelaide of South. Australia. ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL! FORD POWER! :thumb: The last touring car race , was organised on sunday.

There was a record crowd attendance. The grandstands were fully booked out. Plenty of festivities in the nearby parklands. People were doing pub crawls. All the streets were packed like sardines with citizens. It was like a massive party. There was a time when ford was the under dog.

Quite a while back, our arch enemy ' HOLDEN ' :stifle: :barf: :shock: was having a good run. COMMODORE? :barf: :stifle: What's that ? We shall fix their apple cart one day.

So be it, and the payback eventuated. Jamie Whincup reigned supreme for FORD, and won the sunday event with first position. :yahoo: :woohoo: :happy: :thumb: :clap: :beer: :kneel: :kneel:

Now don't have too much of a cry all of you " Holden Commodore " fanatics. :calvin: :fire:
:bag: :tumble: :blush: :worry: :( :box: :box: :rant: :wall: :cuss: :censor:

My congratulations to you Jamie Whincup, for winning so that FORD can once again reign supreme and victorious. :thumb: :kneel: :beer: :happy: :hi: :wave: :thumb: :) :)P :shades: :shades: :yahoo: :woohoo:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello JIMMYJOHN. I was circulating on the outskirts. Did not attend the event, because i am concerned about security of my escape. There were lots of inebriated people. So i stayed with the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.