·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Interesting concept vehicle!!!! Hopefully, we will see some in the near future??? :))

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i want those rims LoL

·
Registered
367 Posts
Fords4ever said:
http://www.fordvehicles.com/transitconnect/
It will be in showrooms before you know it.
I'm sure FedEx and UPS will be the biggest buyers. :))
It's much smaller than the Dodge Sprinter vans, so I doubt FedEx and UPS would be interested, but I could be wrong. The Transit is aimed mostly at small business owners and taxis, apparently. I think it would be great for rural mail carriers, also.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Having had a Checker for 17 years, I am very interested in this new vehicle. I have a special feeling for all things taxi...

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Kiki said:
Having had a Checker for 17 years, I am very interested in this new vehicle. I have a special feeling for all things taxi...
You can take the birdies for a ride in the country :lol:

...I've always wanted to ask you something about the Checker. Did anyone ever try to "hail" you when you were driving it? :)//

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MadMax said:
Kiki said:
You can take the birdies for a ride in the country :lol:

...I've always wanted to ask you something about the Checker. Did anyone ever try to "hail" you when you were driving it? :)//
No, it was black and grey. Haven't you seen the pictures of it? But, I have heard all of the taxi jokes ever written...

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Kiki said:
We have the van version at work, as a mechanics runabout ( note the reg number!), interestingley enough, the speedo housing ( speedo, rev counter, warning lights etc) are the same as my Maverick, just that the dials have dark grey, not white backgounds)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts