Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else here belong to other forums? I know that I'm a member at just about anything that I do as a hobby -

Escape
Motorcycle
Computer enthusiast
Smartphone
Camper

Of course this is the only Ford Escape forum I belong to, but I guess I'm a forum whore. There is no better place to find similar minded people and information in one spot.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I login on IMBOC.com more often than I do here, but this forum is one that I frequent for a longer period of time when I do login.

I also belong to:
Ford Forums
Ford-Forums
Ford Truck Enthusiasts
Crown Vic.net
SSPMustang.org
SSPMustang.net
F-150online
FourEyedPride
PT Cruiser.com (my son has one, so I go there to keep up with that thing)
TruckTrend
UnitedStangs
TopStangs
ChryslerLX
Mach1Registry
YellowMustangRegistry

and the magazine related forums:
Automobile
Carand Driver
MotorTrend
Mustang50magazine
MustangFord.net
MustangHeaven
MuscleMustangs

I guess I fail the Forum Monongamy test... :hyst:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I belonged to ************** until very few people were posting, I made the switch.
This is my one and only. :heart:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,649 Posts
This is my only car forum I visit regularly.

I also am a member of

Brain Talk Communities
Brain Injury Forum
iPhoneBlog forum
TennesseeGasPrices

I guess I fail the forum monogamy test as well. :hyst: :bust:

·
Registered
738 Posts
gamefaqs.com for gaming, letsgowings.com/forums for my wings, genvibe for my pontiac vibe

I use to live on j-body.org and jbom.com when I had the sunfire

I think thats it

·
Registered
274 Posts
I follow forums that cover most of my interests:

Escape City - My escape
Pentax Forums - Photography with Pentax equipment
JREF Forums - James Randi Educational Foundation (forum for Skeptics)
Code Rouge - Montreal Fire Dept forum

That pretty well covers the forums I participate in.

Pat

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Escape-Centr*l.com was the first forum I joined. Unfortunately the owner was off fighting in the war and the moderators rarely visited the place. It went to crap with all the political posts and a bunch of personal attacks. That's basically why this place exists. I still check in on occasion but it's rare now. Once I found this place, I found a new home...

Notebookreview.com. I posted there a few times when I got my notebook. I'm not too active there though.

I also belong to a few forums for the canceled TV show 'ED' that used to be on NBC. They filmed it in my area and at a bowling ally I used to bowl in. The show is gone but I made a few good friends at the sites so I still check in every once in a while. The main site, stuckeyville.com has gone to pot. The guy that runs it doesn't have time for upkeep and for some reason, hackers love to bust up that site. The other sites are secondary and mostly just for the people I met to keep in touch.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I am too a migrator from the other Escape forum posted by Jimmy and Rob.

The only other form I belong to is Crackberry.com. It is a great place for support for any Blackberry device. I strongly suggest it for ANY BB user, new or experienced. I have solved so many problems and really personalized my device using this site.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Wow, must be getting better at this interweb lark, my last post even includes popups :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumb: :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
camusdarrach said:
A fan of Lego?

Have you seen the "Lego 365 Project" site where an amateur photographer by the name of Dan Phelps took a picture of lego minifigs every single day for a full year? He did it as a "take a photo a day" project on PentaxForums :)

His awesome (and funny!) work is at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattleandh ... 378152096/ and in blog format: http://legomyphoto.wordpress.com/

I liked his project so much I sent him a whole bunch of minifigs.

pat

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I pretty much only do car forums, this one and VWVortex.com. I do browse the internet alot (Yahoo, CNN, SI, NFL) but don't bother posting anything, I'm there to learn not discuss.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Lord Velveeta said:
camusdarrach said:
A fan of Lego?

Have you seen the "Lego 365 Project" site where an amateur photographer by the name of Dan Phelps took a picture of lego minifigs every single day for a full year? He did it as a "take a photo a day" project on PentaxForums :)

His awesome (and funny!) work is at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rattleandh ... 378152096/ and in blog format: http://legomyphoto.wordpress.com/

I liked his project so much I sent him a whole bunch of minifigs.

pat
Thanks for the links, very impressive sites :thumb:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I belong to newcelica.org Cause I own a 2002 Celica. Now that I want a Ford Escape. I will be in this forum more after. It's a great forum..

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Cleanmpg.com and greenhybrid.com. My screen name is 09MMH on both sites. I have only posted a couple of times on those sites and don't frequent them on a regular basis. I pop in and read occasionally.

There are a couple of women's forums that I have been checking out for the past few weeks or so. I have not yet joined them but more than likely will do so at some point.

I'm also on facebook and check in regularly.

Of course, my loyalty is here at Escape-City. :)

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Facebook? Just joined yesterday! I too belong to the Cleanmpg.com and greenhybrid.com., and like you only visit on an occassion. I forgot about them. Also, I forgot about a couple other Mustang sites, but only visit on an occassion as well. So many forums, too little time... :roll:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts