Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
Joined
·
20,723 Posts
That is a very nice Mariner Camus.

I do have one question for you though. Were you thinking of duct-taping "Mini Me" to the roof rack to make room for "Mini Mini Mini Me"???????????????????????

:doh: Maybe duct taping Wifey to the roof rack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

It will be much quieter that way. :lol:
 

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
Joined
·
20,723 Posts
stone said:
Is the " MARINER " sort of an upmarket, luxury version of our escapes ?. :) :confused: Sorry about my ignorance on this enquiry. Just being inquisitive.
Stone,

The Mercury Mariner can be thought of an upmarket version of the Escape.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cbramsey said:
stone said:
Is the " MARINER " sort of an upmarket, luxury version of our escapes ?. :) :confused: Sorry about my ignorance on this enquiry. Just being inquisitive.
Stone,

The Mercury Mariner can be thought of an upmarket version of the Escape.
Otherwise, Dasha wouldn't have even considered a Ford :whistle: :whistle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jonas1022 said:
Left hand drive... wouldn't you find that to be a bit of a nusance driving in the UK?
Not really, as I drove a left hooker lorry for 2 years here, but must admit it isn't the ideal scenario, just wondering about the asking price, seems a little expensive
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,283 Posts
i will ship you my LHD escape, and you send me your RHD. hehe. :beer:
 

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
Joined
·
20,723 Posts
CrashNburn said:
i will ship you my LHD escape, and you send me your RHD. hehe. :beer:
I think if you throw in a case of Timothy Taylor's, he might be tempted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Spark757 said:
11,999.00 EUR = 16,209.28 USD
EURO :censor: :cuss: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

We may be part of the EEC, but our currency is still the Great British Pound!!!!!
Which makes the Mariner cost around $18,000.00

To put into context, a V6 2003 Maverick / Tribute is around the £4,000.00 mark, so 3Xmore for a Mariner :shrug: , possibly a tad expensive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cbramsey said:
I think if you throw in a case of Timothy Taylor's, he might be tempted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:box:
Oi, Kermitkiller, what are you trying to say about lil' O me?????? :box: :box: :box:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
390 Posts
camusdarrach said:
EURO :censor: :cuss: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

We may be part of the EEC, but our currency is still the Great British Pound!!!!!
Which makes the Mariner cost around $18,000.00

To put into context, a V6 2003 Maverick / Tribute is around the £4,000.00 mark, so 3Xmore for a Mariner :shrug: , possibly a tad expensive.
Hahahahahhaaahahahahhaa oops I forgot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soooooo 11,999.00 GBP = 18,413.08 USD = even worse!!!!!
 

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
Joined
·
20,723 Posts
camusdarrach said:
cbramsey said:
I think if you throw in a case of Timothy Taylor's, he might be tempted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:box:
Oi, Kermitkiller, what are you trying to say about lil' O me?????? :box: :box: :box:
What I am saying is that you are a fine fellow who just happens to like a good ale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top