Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
That is a very nice Mariner Camus.

I do have one question for you though. Were you thinking of duct-taping "Mini Me" to the roof rack to make room for "Mini Mini Mini Me"???????????????????????

:doh: Maybe duct taping Wifey to the roof rack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

It will be much quieter that way. :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who said anyone of them would be travelling with me???? :angel: :whistle:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Left hand drive... wouldn't you find that to be a bit of a nusance driving in the UK?

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Is the " MARINER " sort of an upmarket, luxury version of our escapes ?. :) :confused: Sorry about my ignorance on this enquiry. Just being inquisitive.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
stone said:
Is the " MARINER " sort of an upmarket, luxury version of our escapes ?. :) :confused: Sorry about my ignorance on this enquiry. Just being inquisitive.
Stone,

The Mercury Mariner can be thought of an upmarket version of the Escape.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cbramsey said:
stone said:
Stone,

The Mercury Mariner can be thought of an upmarket version of the Escape.
Otherwise, Dasha wouldn't have even considered a Ford :whistle: :whistle:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jonas1022 said:
Left hand drive... wouldn't you find that to be a bit of a nusance driving in the UK?
Not really, as I drove a left hooker lorry for 2 years here, but must admit it isn't the ideal scenario, just wondering about the asking price, seems a little expensive

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Message received and comprehended. Thanks for the reply cbramsey. :) Hello Camus. So what is the price approximately, with the pounds converted to dollars? :)

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
Stone,

According to the currency conversion http://www.xe.com

11,999.00 GBP = 24,275.06 AUD

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:doh: :lol:

·
Registered
390 Posts
11,999.00 EUR = 16,209.28 USD

Too much for a 2005. We bought my Mazda, a 2005 last September at $10,999 USD. Even for a Mercury, that's too much IMO :D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i will ship you my LHD escape, and you send me your RHD. hehe. :beer:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
CrashNburn said:
I think if you throw in a case of Timothy Taylor's, he might be tempted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Spark757 said:
11,999.00 EUR = 16,209.28 USD
EURO :censor: :cuss: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

We may be part of the EEC, but our currency is still the Great British Pound!!!!!
Which makes the Mariner cost around $18,000.00

To put into context, a V6 2003 Maverick / Tribute is around the £4,000.00 mark, so 3Xmore for a Mariner :shrug: , possibly a tad expensive.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CrashNburn said:
:hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cbramsey said:
I think if you throw in a case of Timothy Taylor's, he might be tempted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

:box:
Oi, Kermitkiller, what are you trying to say about lil' O me?????? :box: :box: :box:

·
Registered
390 Posts
camusdarrach said:
EURO :censor: :cuss: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

We may be part of the EEC, but our currency is still the Great British Pound!!!!!
Which makes the Mariner cost around $18,000.00

To put into context, a V6 2003 Maverick / Tribute is around the £4,000.00 mark, so 3Xmore for a Mariner :shrug: , possibly a tad expensive.
Hahahahahhaaahahahahhaa oops I forgot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soooooo 11,999.00 GBP = 18,413.08 USD = even worse!!!!!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
camusdarrach said:
cbramsey said:

:box:
Oi, Kermitkiller, what are you trying to say about lil' O me?????? :box: :box: :box:
What I am saying is that you are a fine fellow who just happens to like a good ale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts