Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RyanRage said:
It doesn't say anything about fake mustashes.
:lol:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not that I ever smiled anyway for the pics, but that is indeed sad. I think I'll put a giant fake birthmark or tattoo on my face for my next one. ;p

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I had my licence renewed at the post ofice. The lady taking the licence photo, told me not to be serious. She said i should relax, and smile sensibly without overdoing it. :lol: So basically my licence photo, shows me with a huge grin. :lol: :D

I be not an oil painting. On the photo ,it depicts an old fart with a receding hairline. Plus i have more of a grin than a smile. Periodically the cops do licence checks. Whenever they check my drivers licence, i can see them laughing inwardly with a smile on their face. :lol:

My photo looks horrible. Basically it looks as though i have a: " Huge grin which has an edge of silly expression, because it's a pain and i am pretending to be relaxed." :D :shock:

·
Registered
57 Posts
after waiting in line for an hour at the DMV I'm usually frowning. I wonder if that will be banned next.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
My first photo for my license renewal was rejected because I didn't smile.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
So does that mean if you post on E-C from those four states you aren't allowed to smile either????????? :confused:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^^Of course not, silly!! Smiling is not prohibited in the City!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
And to think that here in Texas we can renew a DL over the internet...smile away! :D

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
jonas1022 said:
And to think that here in Texas we can renew a DL over the internet...smile away! :D
Same here in SC, but I'm usually ready for a new pic so I go and fight the crowds. :)
I think I renewed online once.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jonas1022 said:
:thumb: :thumb: I did that for the first time this year. :)

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Our Dl's are good for 8 years and we still have to go through the old BS however they don't care if you smile because most of those photos look like your in a line up. :shades:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Here in NC, we are absolutely told by the DMV not to smile for the picture, and that was nearly 3 years ago. When my wife and I moved here and went to the DMV for our NC licenses, we thought it was pretty funny. But it was no laughing matter to the DMV and they're very serious about it. So, we have very grumpy looking photos on our licenses.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i try to make mine look like a prison inmate!! haha.
last time i had it done i was wearing my uniform, and forgot to take off my beret, i was just about to leave the counter when the lady said "oops, wh have to take another picture, cause you were wearing your hat"

LOL :tease:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hope TX doesn't adopt this policy. I like smiling. Now if only I could get the gleam on my driver's license too!! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts