Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We pulled up to Chateau Lake Louise earlier this afternoon and while our family luggage was being unloaded on to the cart for transport to a lake-view suite in the historic "Painter Wing," the attendant noted that because we were driving an Escape Hybrid our parking would be at no charge as part of Fairmont's Green Program.

Nice! I saved the $35 parking charge (and will likely reap the same benefit at Fairmont's Banff Springs hotel when we arrive there for the next stop on our road trip).

:yahoo:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HybridArchitect said:
...will likely reap the same benefit at Fairmont's Banff Springs hotel when we arrive there for the next stop on our road trip.
Yesiree... another $29 saved for parking at Fairmont's Banff Springs Hotel. This could be habit forming; and the valet confirmed the same hybrid-free parking policy exists at all Fairmont Resorts & Hotels so I will reap the benefit at the Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton and the Jasper Park Lodge next week.

So far the weather has been perfect for viewing the snow-capped Rocky Mountain peaks and riding the Lake Louise chair lift... tomorrow we hope for more of the same as we take the Banff gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain.

Rain is predicted to move in as we travel to Calgary.

:hi:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
That's all good. :yes:

But I won't spoil it for you and buy a Hybrid. As soon as they develope any deal, and I jump in to reap the benefit, the deal is dropped :roll: . So, I'll save your free parking discount, and not buy a Hybrid. I wouldn't want to spoil it for you... ;)

Enjoy it while you can, and enjoy your vacation, rain and all! :)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
There was some new building that went up in Austin and it offered hybrid owners choice spots in the parking lot. Many complaints from non-hybrid owners!!! :taz:
But I'm happy for you, HA!!! :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts