Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Olivia, Walter, (Hopefully, the cow will be back as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!) are back on tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :thumb: :woohoo: :beer:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
megascape said:
is the writer on that show doing something illegal. best show next to millennium (sp) in my opinion..
Could be! Traffic cop for the enforcement of "Poor to Mediocore Programming" is on vacation?

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Figures!

It's one of my favorite shows, and I forgot that the season premiere was on last night.

Of course, I didn't DVR it, either.

:cuss:

I'm going to check On Demand to see if it's there, or maybe the Fringe site has the full episode (they did last season).

:cuss:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Maybe a second broad cast date for the premier? I got a phone call from my kid, I haven't heard from him in a while and thought he mattered more than the premier of Fringe.

What was I thinking :confused:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Awesome. Did anyone notice that Olivia's black Escape Hybrid looked more like an Explorer in the wreck. Esp the grill.

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
20,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I did. Especially when the car "spit" her out. :shock: :shock: :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.