Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone watch this show?
It's good, but the should have called it The X-Files!
Oh yeah, they can't...
Anyhow...guess what they drive around in?
You guessed it, a 2008 Escape!
FUN!

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
I found their emergency response Ford Flex vehicles to be pushing it a bit. :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I love Fringe!

But I'm still having X-Files withdrawl, even with all nine seasons on DVD.

I want to believe that it was never really cancelled.

:bill:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Never got into x-files, guess it was before my time; but do like Fringe.
So far I've seen her drive 2-3 different Escapes, I think all were FEH's, I know at least 2 were, a green one & a black one.
The Flex's seem outta place, but hey it's still a blue oval! Anything better than the stupid Ram obstacle cource commercial. They should have at least invited the others to play! :hyst:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
I love Fringe as well. My favorite character is Walter. All those times with him talking about doing drugs is hysterical!!!!

Well, I like Walter and the cow!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I have never seen a UFO. Possibly will not ever get to observe any. Me has an open mind, but would rather keep my theories unspoken. It appears that maybe that other site, did not feel comfortable with some of my observations. Hope they were not offended by my negative views on " Catholocism". I do not have a problem with discipline, but i will never forget what i witnessed at about seven years of age.

My schooling was at a state school. In my parents street there existed a catholic private school. This catholic establishment had that typical, boring and oppressive early 1950's architecture. One of the classrooms had the door open. I heard this incredibly high pitched screaming and yelling. My emotion was of shock and total disbelief. The nun teacher was belting into a lad with a cane type stick.

They were both going around in a circle, because the young boy was in intense pain. The hypocritical, sick demented bitch of a catholic nun, was continuosly belting the back of his legs and butt with her cane. I can honestly admit this poor excuse for a nun ,was swinging that stick a good six feet before striking him.

My sincere apology if anyone on this forum is of the roman catholic denomination. If you feel offended please accept my apology. But because of what i witnessed years ago, is exactly why i have no time of day for the " Roman Catholic System." :(

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I'm not wild about the Flex myself, but they are proud products of Ford Canada.

They're assembled at the Oakville Assembly Plant, alongside the Edge and MKX.

:thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah my brother USED to work at the Oakville plant.
He told me about the Flex before it was released to the public.
Luckily he took the separation package BEFORE the laid everyone off!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I think the Flex is aimed at the older market with money. Sort of out Honda-ing the Honda Oddwagon. It's a pretty well appointed machine, and aquits itself well in just about every department.

As for the show, I dunno. No more Freestyles or Freestars, and soon no more Taurus X. So I guess they have to use what they get from Ford. X Files? That is ancient history. My 27 year old used to watch it as a school kid! HA! :angel:

Catholic Schools? We sent out son to Private school. Episcopal for the first K-6th. Roman Catholic for the next three. And he was an exchange student to a Belgian School for his senior year. Graduated from that Belgian school. He never got any licks, but he is an open minded student when he wants to be. No nuns teaching any of his classes except Health, and Government. He had Brother Somebody for Religion classes. They taught all the religions. :shrug:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
I watched the season finale of Fringe last night and again tonight.

I guess the question I have is when Walter Bishop is in the cemetery leaving the coin on Peter Bishop's grave.

If Peter isn't Peter, then who is Peter???? :shrug:

·
Registered
157 Posts
cbramsey said:
I watched the season finale of Fringe last night and again tonight.

I guess the question I have is when Walter Bishop is in the cemetery leaving the coin on Peter Bishop's grave.

If Peter isn't Peter, then who is Peter???? :shrug:
Batman?

Funky show :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
From Walter talking about his loss in the beach house and wanting to replace it with what is in the other dimension, and how Peter does not remember his childhood sickness, I'm pretty sure that 'Peter #1' died as a child and Walter found a way to put Peter from the other dimension into his.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Squishy said:
From Walter talking about his loss in the beach house and wanting to replace it with what is in the other dimension, and how Peter does not remember his childhood sickness, I'm pretty sure that 'Peter #1' died as a child and Walter found a way to put Peter from the other dimension into his.
That is exactly what I took from it as well. But then that begs this ........ doesn't that upset the whole calm of the universe when that other dimension just loses something for no reason? And .... how is William Bell living in that other dimension? Wouldn't that mean there are 2 of them over there?

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Have not seen " Fringe". They don't seem to telecast it down under. I used to follow that ' X Files ' series. Found it to be thought provoking. I am very open minded, but try to read between the lines as in being discerning. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts