Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dad gave me a cargo net from our leased Lincoln MKX... the company gave him two, and my dad gave me one, but I realized that there's nowhere to hitch it into the trunk/cargo area. So... before I motivated myself by going with the idea of painting and command-taping four solid hooks to my cargo interior to make use of the cargo net, does anyone want it? I don't know what it's worth.

It's the typical cargo net with four closed loops at the corners and two hooks on the bottom side. From testing the install, the MKX/Edge need two loops and the two hooks to hold the net down. I'm guessing Fusions probably don't need the hooks and make use of the four loops instead.

·
Registered
294 Posts
At my nearby Ford dealership (which, btw, for a dealership i haven't had any issues with them at all so far and I go in there often) the net is $50. I was wondering if a net like that could be used from the rear of the seats to the hooks on the top by the liftgate so a larger object can be used by the net? how big is it?

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really large. I think I know what you are talking about, and the answer is like 'no'. It's not a square net like the Escape's. It's rectangular, perhaps stretchable to about 1.25ft tall, 4ft across. I'll try to snap a photo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts