Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FSI got a set of Mariner badges... the V6, 4WD, and HYBRID badges (although most will realize that you can only use two of those at a time, at best). I am keeping the V6 and 4WD badges. The HYBRID badge is for sale, $3.00 shipped. Note: no leaf logo. Condition: mint.

I have found another way to get my emblem together. As a result, all three emblems are up for sale. They will go at $4/piece shipped, $10 if you take all three. They are the 4WD, HYBRID, and V6 emblems. Thanks.

Updated 8/23/2010 at 3:05 AM CST

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have all three emblems, still in the tape and protector sheet, for sale. $2 each, shipping included. If you want something to add to your 2010+ Mariner (since they don't have the badges, I think), this could be what you're looking for. Pictures at request (as I only have the HYRBID emblem in my room right now).

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do. It's sitting in my car in Minnesota and I'm back in Michigan for the week though.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump. :D

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have it in front of me (they are currently separated, one in front of me now and one in the car), but they are the same ones you will find on the rear of any Mariner on the road right now...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts