Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a rear cargo cover that is Grey it's not in great shape but it works. it's from a 2001 escape. i can get better pictures if you want... 20$ plus shipping

The engine cover is in great shape its also from a 2001 escape V6 ......40$ plus shipping

a used but good ignition coil ........15$ + shipping

I also have a spare tire that anyone can have for the exact cost of the shipping. It's the one that came stock with it and is used for 15" stock wheels but the size on it is ""135/90/R17 Temp use only 3 ply"" I'm not sure if it would be cheaper to have this one shipped or get one at a salvage yard?? i can take a picture of the tire or the coil if anyone wants one
I will take any form of payment but would rather it be paypal
I'm in the US "pennsylvania" right below canada

·
Registered
679 Posts
kkreit01 said:
Will this engine cover fit all years? I have an 08.
nope

·
Registered
490 Posts
Bummer! Why? What has changed? I know the 09s have some differences. Has the intake mani changed between 01 --> 08?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was wondering that myself. I only looked at pictures of the engine in the 08 and it looks like the same only a few small things i noticed were different but couldnt pick out anything major. or see any reason the cover wouldnt fit. Am i over looking something?

·
Registered
148 Posts
how about an 05 escape 3.0ltr. Dino

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well looking at the bolts on the engine it looks to me like it will fit. But for some reason they only put them on from 01-03 and the 04 up to 08 engines all look the same just without the cover.there probably is a reason they didnt put it on lol this is just my opinion from browsing ebay and google images I truthfully have no clue

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
my 05 has a cover. well its in the shed, but it does have one LoL.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
They probably noticed that the engine cover didn't offer much in acoustic dampening (plus I think the '05s got more soundproofing) so they took them off for cost savings. I only keep mine on because I'm afraid of water getting into my front spark plug wells.

·
Registered
490 Posts
HUmm -- I'm a little worried about the TB and CC cables. I can probably remove that shield. I snapped a quick pic tonight. Sorry - Ihave not cleaned the engine bay yet thus Spring.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ha ha OK OK everyone please hold the "dirty" comments! it's the flash on the camera.....honest it doesnt look this dirtylol
Here's mine. i took one with and without the cover. It's pitch black outside right now lol but i think this will give us an idea. in the one with the cover on i marked the 3 holes that bolt it on although it's just sitting there in the picture.
the bracket on the left side of your intake manifold is just like mine, it has the little tab that holds the cover off the intake. but that doesnt mean it fits.

·
Registered
148 Posts
well from the pics it looks like it should fit my 05, but i will do more checking into it today, it looks alot cleaner with a cover on i have to admit, I always thought i was missing it but now i know that not all of them came with the cover thanx for the great pic, i will get back to you today

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problem!
If anyone buys anything i'm selling and it doesnt fit or your just not happy with it for any reason i would do a refund minus shipping. i got the cover packed up and weighed so i can get correct shipping prices
:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I took like 100 pictures and this was the best i could come up with. it's hard to get one that shows you the scuffs on it. seems like the pictures either didnt show it at all or made it look way worse than it really is. but i think these are the closest i could get

·
Registered
22 Posts
Still have the cargo cover for sale? Thanks! Also - does that include any braketing, or would I need to get that?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Is this cargo cover still available?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry havent been on in awhile. Yes the cargo cover is still for sale.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts