Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the rear cargo cover for sale from the Escape. It's dark slate and is in perfect condition. $50 plus shipping.

EDIT: SOLD!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
to bad you are in the states shippign would kill me, otherwise this is exactly what iam looking for, actually black is what i wanted but this would be nice as well, just out of curriosity what would shipping be here to me? thanx Dino

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump...after further investigation I noticed it's black lol. I was just guessing the color before.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That I do not know....let me do some digging around to see if I can find some info. If you want you can try calling your Ford Dealer as well. I'm on a conference call right now so I can't! lol

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could always take mine up to a dealership and see if it will fit in one of their 09's...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know they are different interiors but the cover could still work!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
I know they are different interiors but the cover could still work!
I tried when we bought our 08 Tribute. The Mazda parts guy said two different parts and placed ours on backorder. I have no idea what is different. Personally I thought they were the same, but he said not. :shrug: I never pursued the issue after that, and only assume the width or the length of the roller is different.

Two days later ours came in and they "installed" :roll: it.

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
I think it stands for "to the top"... AKA "bump"
Either that or "tick tack toe"

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Scott, I have one but it's a little messed up, and it's light brown colored, I like it better in black. Just wanted 2 know if it fits my 01' Tribute, for how much would you sell it and...the thing is...I'm from Puerto Rico :/... shipping cost ?

Thnx !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.