Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have my XCal II up for sale. Asking $250 plus shipping. Torrie will reprogram this to work with any 2001-2007 E/M/T.

This is by far the best mod you can do for the money...let me know if you are interested.

**SOLD!!**

·
Registered
679 Posts
can u do 09's with this? :beer:

·
Registered
223 Posts
What number do I need to give Torrie to figure out if it will work with my tribute? And does it need to be like un locked or something by Torrie first or are they good to go? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's good to go as it is. It's unlocked. You need to provide him with a certain code but I'm not sure what it is..if you PM him he is usually really fast at getting back to you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I was wondering what I would need to do to get this to work on my 05 merc. Mariner v6 4wd ? Would it need to be reprogrammed and How much does that run? Does it cost for each program ? would I need to mail this to someone to have it programmed? What are the diffrences between this and an Xcal3 ? What features would I be missing ? Sorry Newb? I am very interested in this !

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sent you a PM. It shouldn't need reprogrammed as you have the same engine and everything has me...just a different shell and interior. It will come w/ the programed tunes in it already. The device is unlocked and can be transferred to another vehicle without any additional charge (given that your vehicle is compatible with the device). For what you are going to want to do the XCal II will do everything you want. The XCal III I think only has a little extra memory in it for the newer vehicles.

·
Registered
148 Posts
hhmm how would this work on my 05 3.0 escape? Iam interested in not so much power but maybe to get a bit better fuel milage, can you say that it did help out on fuel abit thanx Dino

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It does. The best mileage I got was 24MPG on highway. That was even before the custom tune that Torrie made more me to maybe squeeze out a little more. I didn't have time to test that out as I wanted the same conditions (summer time) so that the fuel and air temps were similar to my last readings.

·
Registered
148 Posts
ok what are we looking at for shipping to canada, I sure could of used this as we are leaveing on our little vacation to calgary tommorow, and this would be something iam sure the wife woyuldnt mind as well, cause hopefully in the long run might start to save some fuel expenses, and will this indeed work on my o5 escape? or would I need different tunes etc..? I dont know much about this so sorry for asking a few questions, like I said we are leaving tommorow for about 5 days so i wouldnt be able to get back to you until we get back, but i will check my emails tonight to see if you replied thanx Dino

·
Registered
148 Posts
hello ... I sent ya a pm with all my info thanx!!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My ECU code is BKC0. If you PM tmcphail aka Torrie and give him your VIN he can verify if your ECU matches mine.

Let me know!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:bump: :bump: :bump:

Still for sale! Torrie will reprogram this unit for anyone that is interested in it that has a 2001-2007 E/M/T for free!! Take advantage!! $250 shipped in the US!

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:bump:

Why isn't anyone bouncing on this? This is the best mod for the money on the Escape!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.