Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Well that's a mouth full. One thing is Sony's quality Control has really gone done hill over the last few years. Since they too have gone to the Discount chains.

·
Registered
267 Posts
the video wouldn't load for some reason

can someone embed it into this thread??

·
Registered
333 Posts
DOOD..that's so funny!

I don't mind that video at all, since I have never liked ANYTHING made by Sony, other than the PSone and PS2...

Good Find!

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
I saw that on the Onion already, it's great!

My old Sony stuff was great, good value and unbeatable quality. New stuff, breaks all the time. :box:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
How could you :censor: post this piece of :censor: on this site, you :censor: :censor: !!! I thought you :censor: knew better. Watch it, Mister, or I'm going to go over there and kick your :censor: :censor: !!! I'm not :censor: around with you!!! :taz:

:lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts
lmao i love the onion news network

thanks for embedding this video

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I saw this on Attack of the Show (A.o.t.S.) last week. It was all :censor: but still very funny :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Dasha said:
How could you :censor: post this piece of :censor: on this site, you :censor: :censor: !!! I thought you :censor: knew better. Watch it, Mister, or I'm going to go over there and kick your :censor: :censor: !!! I'm not :censor: around with you!!! :taz:
That just might be funnier than the video :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
As long as I can ugrade the :censor: piece of :censor: later, I'll buy one.

:bill:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I try to refrain from swearing depending on circumstances. Theres a chinese restaurant in the next village. They have a new chef. He is a FOO-KING good cook. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
stone said:
I try to refrain from swearing depending on circumstances. Theres a chinese restaurant in the next village. They have a new chef. He is a FOO-KING good cook. :lol:
:clap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts