20,597 Posts
Those signs are priceless!!!!! :thumb: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cbramsey said:
Those signs are priceless!!!!! :thumb: :clap: :clap: :thumb:
Thank You !! :) Glad you liked them !! :yes: :)

I hope that your day is going well cbramsey !! :yes: :) :yes:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,597 Posts
Didn't have too bad a day. My wife conned me into helping with washing all of the pollen off the patio furniture. I noticed that our mail box was about to no longer be mounted to the post which would present an issue for the local mail carrier. I had a repair plan made up and found out the mail box post needed to be replaced as well. :cuss:

Next thing I know, my wife and I are at Lowe's buying a new mail box. While we were there, we made the mistake :cry: of ending up in the Garden center where we ended up purchasing 3 azaileas, 4 bags of mulch, 2 bags of potting mix. Oh :censor: !!!!

I hurt in places I didn't know existed.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cbramsey said:
Didn't have too bad a day. My wife conned me into helping with washing all of the pollen off the patio furniture. I noticed that our mail box was about to no longer be mounted to the post which would present an issue for the local mail carrier. I had a repair plan made up and found out the mail box post needed to be replaced as well. :cuss:

Next thing I know, my wife and I are at Lowe's buying a new mail box. While we were there, we made the mistake :cry: of ending up in the Garden center where we ended up purchasing 3 azaileas, 4 bags of mulch, 2 bags of potting mix. Oh :censor: !!!!

:lol: ..... :stop: .. I know it's not funny !!! You would think you guys would know better than to take us women shopping !!! :D Naw, all kidding aside, you have made your wife very happy and I am sure that she will take very good care of you !! :yes: :) :yes:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
cbramsey said:

You got off easy...I would have bought a deck, fence, shed...Never mind. I've already done that. New bathrooms, kitchen, oops, done that too. I got a Xmas card from Lowes last year...wonder why? :roll:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I seem to get a lot of Lowe's and Home Depot gift cards myself.

I'm not complaining.

:D

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
jpark said:

I'm not complaining.

You shouldn't, I always tell family and friends that they can't go wrong with a Lowes/HD/Walmart card, since I do 90% of my shopping there.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
MadMax said:
jpark said:

I'm not complaining.

You shouldn't, I always tell family and friends that they can't go wrong with a Lowes/HD/Walmart card, since I do 90% of my shopping there.
No Target?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Those funny signs are just so FUNNY! :lol: :D :hyst:

·
Super Moderator
14,902 Posts
Kiki said:
MadMax said:
jpark said:

I'm not complaining.

No Target?
The other 15%.... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts