Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Cheers for that, Big Chris, very good of you to point it out to us. :kneel:

I tend to use Mazda Tribute, when doing a "well known auction site" search, as entering Ford Maverick produces about 35 pages of "dross"

However, on this occasion, Wifey says "NO!" :censor: :cuss: :wall:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries.

I trawl through every week or so, see if a bargain is just sitting there. OK, so 3rd gen Mavs may be rare, but at least it means there's less people bidding on the stuff! :D

Found a brown leather interior too, but seeing as we've all got leather (and that it's brown!), I haven't bothered linking it.

Only other stuff that I'd recommend are the EBC Greenstuff pads (a hell of a lot less brake dust), but these are readily available and there are a number on eBay (Part number 61616)

·
Registered
297 Posts
just caught these - cheers - not convinced with the spoiler tho, never think of keeping an eye on ebay, tho if you happen to spot a set of side or front bars/skid plate etc then do let us know!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
arbs said:
just caught these - cheers - not convinced with the spoiler tho, never think of keeping an eye on ebay, tho if you happen to spot a set of side or front bars/skid plate etc then do let us know!
I'm first in the queue for front skidplates / bars, this is me pulling rank over newcomers :angel: :D :D :D ;)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
latan said:
A skidplate & front bar will look great on the Mav Camusdarrach.
That looks great, (almost) just what I'm after, if I could obtain a front bar in stainless steel, to match the sidebars, it would be perfect......

·
Registered
419 Posts
Another picture to whet your appetite.

And the front bar does come in polished aluminium.

With the current Aussie exchange rate maybe it's time for a holiday down under & I'm sure the bar would fit in your suitcase.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
latan said:
Another picture to whet your appetite.

And the front bar does come in polished aluminium.

quote]

I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I NEED IT !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts