Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
puch it off the grand canyon, it will reach maximum velocity, and it will be as fast as it ever will be haha. or trade it for a sports car.

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
I think he has a Jet chip, don't know if those can remove the limiter or are even programmable.

Bigger tires?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I thought that it was part of the map in the PCM. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Not sure where it is, but most likely in the ECM part of the PCM. From what I can tell, it cuts fuel at around 100 MPH or if you reach 4000 RPM while not in gear.

You could always sell the Jet chip on eBay and get the X-Cal. I don't have one as I drive like Jesus, but it's a great investment if you want to go fast.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Squishy said:
Not sure where it is, but most likely in the ECM part of the PCM. From what I can tell, it cuts fuel at around 100 MPH or if you reach 4000 RPM while not in gear.

You could always sell the Jet chip on eBay and get the X-Cal. I don't have one as I drive like Jesus, but it's a great investment if you want to go fast.
You drive like Jesus? Where is that in the Bible?

I know the Desciples drove. It says they were all in Accord. No mention of who was driving... :doh:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Are you kidding? I carpool with demons. They're a noisy bunch though, so my rule is STFU when I'm driving.

Mark 1:34
and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CrashNburn said:
puch it off the grand canyon, it will reach maximum velocity, and it will be as fast as it ever will be haha. or trade it for a sports car.
I had a fast mustang!I like the sleeper effect of the Escape!(Since I'm older now!) :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Squishy said:
I think he has a Jet chip, don't know if those can remove the limiter or are even programmable.

Bigger tires?
Hey what the...this is supposed to be in the other thread. Hmm...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Squishy said:
Squishy said:

Bigger tires?
Hey what the...this is supposed to be in the other thread. Hmm...
Honestly I think you could merge all of the OP threads together. Seems to me he complains about the same thing in all of them. He really should feel privlaged to have the extra 40hp over the rest of us 01-08'ers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts