Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well kinda keeping my Escape for the winter months, but I will be getting rid of my Pontiac Vibe, been looking at Camaros for months finally my wife gave in :) seen this one the other day and :drool: I think this is my next car it's a special edition Synergy Green Camaro

alot of people dont really like it but green is my favorite color and i think it makes it look a little meaner.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Not too crazy about the car. I think they have some fabulous engines. Not so crazy about the smiley grill, but looks wise I think they are fairly sharp. I had a buddy back in the 70's that owned a Maverick (two door sedan) painted that color. It really pops. Or at least to me it does. I'm also glad your looking at buying an American car. Not crazy about sending money off to the foreign brands like Toyota, Honda, Subaru, VW, Mercedes. Good Luck with your new car deal!

·
Registered
490 Posts
That is sweet! Is it eco-friendly? :hyst: That would match my phone perfectly:

I love the wild (special) colors on the modern muscle cars (Mustang, Camaro, Challenger. Black, Red, Silver is so boring. Make a statement!

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Can you say "Cop Magnet"? ;)

Camaros are rear drive Jimmy. Question is... 6-cyl (300+ hp) or 8-cyl (400+ hp)? I love the exterior of the new Camaros. I don't even mind that green with the racing stripes. It sure is an attention getter. It's the interior that I don't like so much. That's where I like the Mustangs much better. They both did a great job outside and with the running gear. It's unfortunate to me that the Camaro interior looks like it was created by GM's interior designers from the 90's...

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Rob, I think your right about the upholstery on the Camaro. Looks like the stuff in a 90's Mustang GT. At least the fabric does. Much better than what GM was putting into the Camaro's of the 90's too! ;-| Pretty tough stuff as I recall. :thumb:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's a 6cyl. only special edition, nothing eco friendly about it just diffrent color and interior accents. But it's alright with me because it's what I can afford, I would love the V8 SS2
just can't do it. Just need to go out and find an LT test drive it make sure I like it and go ahead and order the synergy edition. here are some interior pics. I think the first is just a drawing though.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
If you can swing it, I say go for it man! I like it. :thumb: Though rear lights are not my favorite part of the car.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Try some retro wheels on it... :thumb:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Wingsfan said:
Well kinda keeping my Escape for the winter months, but I will be getting rid of my Pontiac Vibe, been looking at Camaros for months finally my wife gave in :) seen this one the other day and :drool: I think this is my next car it's a special edition Synergy Green Camaro

alot of people dont really like it but green is my favorite color and i think it makes it look a little meaner.
--It's Smiling. :) I think it likes you.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello Wingsfan.
If the ' Camaro ' is what makes you happy, well then go for it.
I am an old ' Mustang ' enthusiast.
The ' Chevy ' is not my style, but i regard the external design as acceptable.

To me the ' Camaro ', is definitely a lot easier on the eyes, when compared to a 'DODGE NITRO'.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Congrats! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.