Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a call from my mom and, my grandma is in the hospital, its not good. she has terminal cancer (she has already had one operation), and they cant remove it all. well she called and my grandma is not breathing on her own and stuff. and she most likely wont live throughout the week. so im taking this week off work and going to see her to say good bye. i will be back on next week sometime.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Sorry to hear. :(
Take care and you and your family will be in our thoughts!! :heart:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Your family will be in our prayers.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Very sorry to hear about this.
All the best

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma. After going to 4 (four) funerals in the last month. I only, got to say goodbye to one. (My Mom) It's such a difficult time, in ones life. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. PK :cry:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I'm very sorry, CnB.

We'll be thinking about you and your family.

:heart:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Sorry, to hear this CnB. She'll be happy to have you at her side.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the kind words! :) i got the truck packed and were gonna hit the road.

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
CrashNburn said:
thanks for the kind words! :) i got the truck packed and were gonna hit the road.
Be safe, buddy.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
CrashNburn said:
Take care and let us know when you get back. We'll be thinking about you and praying for you...

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Sorry to hear about your grandma Crash. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and friends.

·
Registered
99 Posts
CrashNburn said:
i just got a call from my mom and, my grandma is in the hospital, its not good. she has terminal cancer (she has already had one operation), and they cant remove it all. well she called and my grandma is not breathing on her own and stuff. and she most likely wont live throughout the week. so im taking this week off work and going to see her to say good bye. i will be back on next week sometime.
Sorry to hear this, I hope you make the best of it and catch up on happy moments... GOD BLESS

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,585 Posts
Be careful CnB. I am sorry for the reason you are having to make this trip. Last October, my father passed away from cancer related issues.

I had gone to see him about 2 weeks before. I was glad that I did!!! :cry:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Take care man, my much loved mother-in-law died from lung cancer two years ago & my Dad died unexpectedly 6 weeks later.

There is nothing in life tougher than the death of a loved one..........

~John

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
jmorton10 said:
Take care man, my much loved mother-in-law died from lung cancer two years ago & my Dad died unexpectedly 6 weeks later.

There is nothing in life tougher than the death of a loved one..........

~John
John, if it will make you feel better, you can have my mother-in-law.Please! please! please! please!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well i havnt been on in a long time. almost a month now. our "vacation" is now over and i will be heading home on monday. its weird how many family members you meet that you have never seen or dont remember meeting because its been over 20 years since you got together. the 2 biggest family get togethers.. funerals and weddings. next trip home is a wedding :yahoo:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts