Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All my current projects are now on hold, as i should be taking my wife to the hospital sometime this evening to give birth to my second child. this ones a boy, and i have a 3 yr old daughter. rumor has it that the newly renovated hospital is all private rooms and i will have a comfortable chair to sleep in, last time i had this wooden rocker that almost got me admitted to the hospital for traction! 2cm and waiting. she already seen the DR and on her way out the door he said he would see her later tonight HAHA

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Congratulations to you and your wife! Please keep us posted. Will keep your family in our prayers.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congrats to the both of you! :party:

·
Super Moderator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,583 Posts
Congratulations to all of you on your upcoming addition. :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone!. im going to goto bed now, cause im sure my wife will be waking me up in the middle of the night LoL. the escape is already gassed up and ready to go. thanks to the lovely weather i was able to test the auto 4x4 earlier this evening :play:, so im sure the trip to the hospital will be relatively uneventful. i wonder if she will mind if i put the 4 way flashers on and make siren noises... my buddy suggested it and i never thought of it when my daughter was born. HAHA

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
LOL !!!! Great idea as long as her contractions are not too severe. Take it from a female who has been there twice. If she is in a great deal of pain and you try that she might just bite your head off, LOL !!! See how she feels first. It sure would make a great story to tell your friends and your son when he gets older !! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Good luck WeeBee! Let us know as soon as you can how things went.

·
Super Moderator
14,901 Posts
Dasha said:
weebee's having a baby too?? :doh:
:bag; ...mean't crashnburn. That will teach me to type before coffee. :doh:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
MadMax said:
Dasha said:
weebee's having a baby too?? :doh:
:bag; ...mean't crashnburn. That will teach me to type before coffee. :doh:
I suffer from typis coffeeitis as well. Can we find a support group?

:bill:

Congrats, Crash!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats to all.....

I had two trips to hospital for child births and it was truly the two best days of my life.....

·
Registered
446 Posts
Big Chris said:
Congratulations C'N'B!! :clap:

Although this is one experience I'm glad i'll never have to worry about! :)
Maybe one day?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts