Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I purchased my 09 escape in February and after having to bring it to the dealer 4 times I traded it in yesterday. I just couldn't handle the hassle anymore. Ended up going for a preowned Acura and left with an 07 TL. It is a goregous car and drives like a dream. I just wanted to say goodbye to all the people here that greeted me very happily a few months ago. Thanks alot.

Also, keep an eye on the buy/sell sections. I'll have a full set of weathertech liners up there shortly.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Very sorry to hear that you are leaving! You don't have to drive an Escape to hang out with us and I hope that you will continue to stop by and visit. :)

Congrats on your new ride! :)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Escape troubles....glad you are happy with your new ride! Pics??
You're still a member of the family, so stick around! :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Sorry to hear about your escape issues!

The TL is one nice ride though! Post some pics when you get a chance!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,593 Posts
By all means, stick around. I have after I traded in my Escape. :peace:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Sorry to hear about the issues with your Escape, but I'm also one that has stuck around here after trading my Escape, so I agree with everyone else...stick around!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll definitely stick around. Been busy spending a ton of time at the acurazine forums though. I'm usually an aftermarket setup kind of guy when dealing with audio. The TL is a pain to do any type of aftermarket stuff though. So now i get to research what parts i need to install to get my dvd player and ipod controls back. Like i said pics to come!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally got around to giving her a good detail. The dealer had a ton of stupid, shoddy paint repairs that I was able to fix with some compound and my buffer. Silver is a hard color to make pop though. It beats having black with a clean car one day, super dirty the next. Happy 4th everyone!!!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Congratulations on the new ' Honda Acura ' TL.
Nice side profile shot, of it there mentalcase. :shades: :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts